Chapter 1: How it all Began (Edited)

**- action
' '- thoughts
" "- talking 

Hinata POV
I am what they call a sunshine but sometimes it's not all flowers and rainbows... When I got to elementary school I got bullied a few times... And that's when I started hearing voices that called me a mistake, pathetic loser, ugly and more... And today my test results came which were B's and C's and I knew what I would expect at home because Expectations were high because I was the oldest... They never were disappointed at my younger sister but I could never blame her... after all she was the one who always supported me... I knew that I needed to show this to my parents because after all I couldn't hide these from them... So once I got home my mom said " Hand me your grades " I nodded and thought to myself I'm screwed Mother will be disappointed in me' When she saw my grades her eyes were filled with disappointment as well as anger.... I couldn't forget what she looked like until now... She said that I should study more and that these grades aren't enough..  Me being grade conscious was now very embarrassed because I can't even have an A with a few simple subjects...

 That's when I actually figured out that what the voices were saying was true... So aside from the pressure of my parents, I added more and more pressure on myself... And then I got into volleyball which actually keeps me a little calm... But since no one will play with me I got eventually lonely and more depressed... Did self-harm when my emotions take over so I started to build up a facade... Which I perfected and mastered it but If I only knew it would break Would I have  Created a much stronger disguise... What will happen if I let someone know about this will they accept me for who I am or will I be judged and pitied?

Let's Find Out!! In the next Chapter   

A/n 

 So Hope you like Chapter One also Suggestions on ships is always open so pls let me know... Bye!!!