50. The end

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed and shouting.
I turn around and grab thea out her Moses basket and wrap her blanket around me again.
I stumble and slowly get outside to see the two groups of people threatening to kill each other.
I grumble to myself as I walk over and rick separates the groups.
"Morning babe" I whisper as he glances at me.
"Any sign of violence and you run okay?" He asks and I nod as he straightens up infront of me, just in case.

"Come on" Daryl says dragging me to the edge of the woods and sitting on a log as I feed thea her morning milk and he sharpness his arrows.
"Thank you" I say and he looks up confused.
Rick walks up and sits opposite us. I swear you could cut the tension with a knife.
"Just ask" Daryl growls.
"Did you kill the saviour?" He says.
"A saviours dead?" I ask confused.
"Yeah found him this morning. At first I though maybe a knife finished him off, but the hole is too small and clean to be one. Almost like an arrow or a bolt" he explains as i crease my eyebrows.
"You think it's me?" Daryl asks.
"I think they think it's you two. So I have to ask" he explains.
"I didn't kill him, but I know why he's dead. His isn't gonna work out, this whole teamwork thing" Daryl explains.
"We were together all night. If you don't believe us then ask Carol, she saw us go to bed" I explain.
He nods slightly as Daryl shakes his head. He gets up lightly kissing my head and walking off in a huff.

I got patched up at the infirmary and grabbed breakfast before returning to my normal job.
I didn't see Daryl till dinner time when I spotted him grabbing an apple from the stand.
"Hey" I whisper walking up to him.
"Hey" he grumbles as I grab an apple.
"Feeling better?" I ask softly.
"No" he answer truthfully and I nod.
"I'm done for the day so I'll be in our tent" I say rocking thea in my arms as he smile at her.
"I won't be back tonight, ricks dragged me into the dead saviours murders  search party" he explains and I nod.
"Alright be safe. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, actually don't do anything I would do" I correct myself.
"I won't, goodbye" he says and I smile.
"Bye" I wave him off as he leaves with Maggie.

(Few days later)
In these few days, Rick finally had enough of the saviours and sent them home and Daryl returned from his trip. In the time between I spent my time trying to teach thea to roll over, I was covered in dirt at the end of the day.
I walk to rick as he speaks into his walkie about Maggie going to Alexandria.
My guess is she's gonna try and kill negan.
"Hey I'll take ya" Daryl says behind us as I wait patiently to speak to rick.
"You sure you have enough fuel?" Rick asks.
"Ya plus it would be fastest" Daryl comments and I smirk.
"You boys be safe" I tell them as Daryl smiles at thea who's staring right at him.

About an hour later I hear commotion outside my tent. Pure chaos fills my ears waking thea up, she screams as I pick her up and  rock    her. Once her crying stops I sneak out to have a look.
I growl to myself as I notice the saviours aiming at Carol and the rest.
"How about we put our guns down and no one gets hurt?" Carol asks as I pull mine out just in case and stroll over to carols side.
"Drop your guns we'll figure it out? See I took the long route but I figured it out. Oceanside's killing us so now being that it's war, their gonna get what's coming to them" he announces.
"Stop it ged, your gonna get everybody killed" Carol declares.
"Your not the boss lady anymore. A weak little woman that got in a lucky shot. And now listen to what I say and step aside" he says taking the safety off his gun.
She slowly lowers her gun before he takes her keys.
She kicks out his legs as a group comes out the woods and starts firing.
Three single bullets awaken me from my dazed state. Most of the group disbursed after the attack. Those that weren't dead anyway.
I got shot in hip and decided I was dead weight.
I moved thea into the tent and hide her in a small chest me and Daryl brought to hide her in, incase of emergency's.
I crawled back towards the wall as I pass out from the shooting pain running though my hip.