Harry slips his arm around my waist pulling me into his side protectively. He stood a bit in front of me, preparing to block any of Grayson's attacks if they were to come.

"Blue, you didn't introduce me to your friend here. I thought you would've mentioned another boy..." He tuts, smirking at me.

"And who might you be?" Grayson growls in anger at Harry, who seems to have his emotions under control, at the moment.

"The guy that's about to kick your fucking ass if you don't back away from Blake in the next three seconds." There he is. I think to myself knowing Harry's fuse is only so long.

Grayson's posture changes as he moves a few steps back in a submissive manner. He watches as Harry moves his hand from my waist to my hip, so his fingers rest on the side of my hip bone. Grayson's eyes narrow and his muscles contract under his shirt like he's holding something in.

Harry's face leans down to mine and his curls brush against the side of my cheek.

"Who's this piece of shit?" Harry whispers in my ear, continuing to make direct eye contact with Grayson.

Grayson's possessive nature had always annoyed me and the fact that he still had that quality after half a year apart made me mad. I wasn't his anymore, and he definitely never owned me like he acted.

While I had Grayson right in front of me and Harry to my side, I decided to play around a bit. While it wasn't smart, Grayson had made me mad enough already today and Harry was here to protect me if anything were to happen.

I make both of their eyes widen in surprise when I move my hand up to Harry's curly hair and tangle my fingers in his roots. I subtly move my head up his neck in a seductive manner, trailing my lips across his jaw line. I finally reach his ear and I whisper gently,

"Ex-boyfriend. A bit on the crazy side."

I bite his earlobe softly, tugging slightly, before pulling away and resting my hands on his chest. I look back up at his wide green eyes who are peering down at me in shock. I smirk up at him before turning my attention to Grayson.

"Don't you have somewhere to be, Gray? It's useless to try and get me back." I tell him truthfully, watching his face almost contort in anger.

"Fuck this. I'll be seeing you soon, Blake." He mutters and turns around. He stalks off with an angry huff as I try to contain my laughter by burying my face in my hands and turning into Harry's chest.

"What the fuck was that?" He breathes, a little out of breath from just standing there. I shrug, not saying anything.

"Well aren't you, little miss bold?" He playfully teases, poking my sides with his pointer finger, making me cringe back in reflex.

"He was pissing me off. I'm glad you showed up though." I murmur, looking at my shoes.

"Mhm," he hums, "I saw you in distress. I couldn't have my Blue baby, all beat red with anger now could I?" He says lightheartedly.

"I didn't know you had classes at the same time as me, are you a science major?" I ask him once more, trying to learn more about the mysterious Harry Styles.

"No." He says and immediately changes the subject.

"Are you headed home? I can walk you to your car." He offers kindly, dropping his hand from my back.

"Uhh, no I don't have a car. I actually biked." I say, pointing over to the bike rack at the edge of the grass.

"Oh. Well if you want, I can give you a ride back to your apartment and you can pick up your bike later. It looks like it's going to rain." He says as he looks at the sky.