9

Jungkook's POV

"Hey kook, you know you haven't yet showed me my husband till now, isn't he in this house or something?" Hobi said and I grimaced at what he said.

We were all seated on the bed in my room, okay well not literally three of us, hoseok was seated on the beanbag near the bed.

"It's Taehyung, you dumbass. How the hell don't you know this? He was the one we sat with today during lunch" I opened a bag of chips that was on my bed and emptied it into a glass bowl, more like three bags of chips. I'm a teenage boy okay.

"That was Taehyung?" Yoongi asked talking for the first time since we started this conversation.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well for starters, he is one fine piece of ass, seriously, I didn't expect him to be that beautiful, I'd totally hit him" hobi said smugly with a somewhat mischievous glint in his orbs.

Wait what, who the hell he hitting?

"Uhh, no you don't. None of you can crush on him, the fuck" I yelled lightly. What am I even doing?

"Bruhh chill, it's just a joke. You sound so over protective. I thought you were meant hate him?" I just rolled my eyes as the two eyed me suspiciously.

"I tried okay, I just couldn't. He's just so ado- I mean nice, yeah nice" I scratched the back of my neck nervously and turned my gaze down to the bed.

"So you like him" Yoongi said bluntly and I nearly choked on my spit.

"No I don't, what the fuck. I'm not even gay for crying out loud" I retorted suddenly feeling the need to get defensive. Why tho?

"That was not a question Jungkook" he sighed, "I watched you while we were eating and let me tell you, you legit stared at him the whole time and literally forgot how to blink. I'm sure you didn't even notice while you stared at him" he continued while I just stared at him with wide eyes.

I did that?

I kept silent for a while and hobi decided to talk.

"It's okay kook, don't dwell too much on it. You have time to think, okay. Don't let it bother you. Also don't behave weirdly to him just because you think you may like him. You just met him so denying is fair. But nevertheless yoongs and I will always be there to support you, okay?" Hobi glanced at me and I just sighed.

"This is fucked up. You both do realize I have a girlfriend, right?"

"Since when?, I thought you broke up with Sana a long time ago" Yoongi replied with a raised eyebrow and I just looked at them stupidly.

"Tzuyu, you idiots. I'm dating Tzuyu, how can you two not know this" I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Ohh, right! You're still with her ass? Seriously kook?"

"Okay she might not be all okay but I won't encourage y'all to talk shits about her, she's my girlfriend and I won't allow it, I love her" suddenly that felt weird.

Hoseok started laughing so hard that he literally fell off the beanbag, his hands clutching his stomach.

Did I say something funny?

"That was a nice joke, kook. Come on, let's continue where we left off" hobi said still laughing and I swear I heard yoongi snort. Seriously, why are they laughing?

"No, tell me, why are you guys laughing? you're making feel stupid" I pouted slightly and Hoseok just started laughing all over again. What the hell?

"We are not making you feel stupid Jungkook" yoongi said and took a deep breath cos he too joined in the laughter after a moment "you already are stupid" he finished and they started laughing again.

Some best friends they are, pfftt.

"Come on, let's just continue the game yoongs before he says he rode on a unicorn yesterday" hoseok said and was about to start laughing again but I glared so hard at him and all he brought out was a snort.

"Ughhh, y'all are so annoying, I'll be right back. Enjoy the comfort of my room, yeah" I said sarcastically and went out of the room, still hearing their laughter from behind.

I went downstairs and was met with a sight of Taehyung, eating icecream from the tub and just staring at nothing.

I walked towards him slowly and..

"BOOO"

"Ahhh" Taehyung screamed and fell of his chair which got me laughing so hard.

"You asshole, what the hell is wrong with you?, who just does that?" Taehyung clutched his chest and glared at me, though that was nothing close to a glare, it looked more like a cute stare.

"Sorry sorry" I tried to catch my breath and continued talking "I just had to okay, I'm sorry. What were you thinking of anyways" taking the stool beside him.

"None of your business, you meanie. Go back to your friends" he 'glared' at me again, crossing his arms then turning to the other side.

"You aren't ticklish, are you?" I asked mischievously.

"No, what are you-"

Then I did it.

"J-jungkook st-stop" Taehyung gasped loudly, laughing his heart out as I tickled him on the floor I had tackled him to.

"Did you call me a meanie?" I smiled and continued to tickle him. His laughter being music to my ears.

Yeah I said that.

"O-okay, I'm s-sorry, j-just stop. M-my s-tomach h-hurts" he said still laughing but that didn't stop me.

Well a 'cough' apparently did.

"Looks like you guys really are bonding. This is nice to see" I looked up and I saw him towering over us with a wide smile on his lips.

I quickly got up from Taehyung and chuckled nervously.

"Hey Dad"

Oh this is awkward

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was really busy with school and literally every other things. So I made this chapter longer than usual
Hope you enjoyed it
Please Vote and comment
I love you guys
-Allison

QOTC
Who's your bias and bias wrecker?

Bias: Tae
Bias wrecker: The remaining six of them😩