7

First off, thanks to those who are actually reading this story. It may seem like I thank y'all too much, I just really appreciate
Second....iono, just felt like numbering, ig

Anygayyssss, on to the story amigos...

Taehyung's POV

Kill me.

Seriously, are the gods angry with me or something.

Well, I had to go through four fucking periods of Jungkook nagging at me, what the hell is his problem anyways, why does he want to know so bad.

Right now, Jimin and I are on a table alone in the cafeteria not really in the mood to hang out with anybody else.

But again, luck wasn't on my side, really what sin did I commit this time.

"Hey boy lover" I looked up and saw jungkook standing all tall placing his tray on the table "scoot, will ya" he continued pushing me over with his butt and seating near me.

"What do you w-"

"Hey Jungkook, what the hell, you didn't tell us you were changing tables now" I looked up again and saw two guys, who the hell are these people?

"Oh, sorry mate, well I'll be sitting here from today" he turned to me when he said the last sentence and I quirked my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, you said-"

"Yoongs, hobi, you guys sit down, would ya, don't just stand there" Jungkook said -deliberately- cutting me off

"Yeah, okay" the guy I knew as 'hobi' said and sat down beside Jimin right after 'yoongs' did.

"Jungkook, what the hell are-"

"Taehyung this are my best friends" he said smiling as if not knowing he was annoying me right now "Yoongi and Hoseok" he continued.

I sighed, rubbing my fingers on my temple. I looked over to Jimin and he didn't seem uncomfortable, at least I was happy with that.

But he sure was looking at Yoongi weirdly though, not paying much attention to it anyway, I leaned towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" I whispered, not hiding me annoyance.

"Hey, I'm not doing anything wrong okay, just being a good elder brother who wants to hang out with his brother" he whispered back smugly, smirking while at it "and also to know who the freak stole his heart" only if he knew

"It's none of your business Jungkook" I groaned "why do you even care?"

Jungkook's POV

Same question I asked myself Taehyung, why the hell do I even care?

I just shrugged as an answer and turned my attention to my sandwich.

"He's just jealous you know" I heard Hoseok say from across and rose my head to glare so hard at him.

"W-what?" Taehyung choked out and my hands unconsciously went to rub his back.

"Shut up horse, what the hell?" I asked faking annoyance but deep down I was really nervous, what will he think?

I turned to -who I later figured was- Jimin and saw him smirking at taehyung whose gaze was fixed on the floor.

Was he also nervous....

It was the last period and still no surprise, Taehyung was in my class also.

"Okay guys, I'm gonna give you all a project which should be done in pairs and before the second week of next month and No, you don't get to choose who you work with" the English teacher, Mr Wang said making everyone in the class groan out loud.

"Groan all you want, I'm not changing my mind. I know how y'all work. The list will be on my table by the end of the class so come check it to know your partner. The project is on the book we've been looking at for the past five classes. I want each of you to choose a character in the story and write from their point of view, that should just be a summary and shouldn't take more than 3000 words. The other part of the project is a poem construction. Using the title 'you love who you love' I want a self constructed poem which shouldn't be too short and not too long either. Mind you, this project carries 60 percent of your GPA, so I'd advice you to put all your mind and attention to it" he finished explaining and by now the class was filled with groans and mumours of disagreement.

I looked over to Taehyung and saw him slightly frowning. He might not have liked the project either.

All of sudden, I wished he was my partner, I don't know why, but I just felt like being closer to him you know.

"You nervous about your partner?" I asked placing my hands on his shoulder and I felt him slightly tense before relaxing s bit.

"Yeah, I guess. It's not like I can request for a switch even if I don't like him or her, I'll just have to go along with it, so yeah I'm a little nervous" he said chuckling a bit.

I just smiled and nodded.

Twenty minutes later, the bell rang and we all rushed to the table so we could know who each of our partners were.

....... Jungkook and Taehyung.

Bless the Heavens, I smiled widely and turned to him. He also had a smile on his face but I could tell it was forced.

Did he not want to work with me?

Happy Pride Month!!
Don't regret or be afraid of who you are, Love yourself💞
Other people's opinion don't matter because they aren't the ones living your life for you, Be happy💯

I just had to write this chapter because it was all I could think of while in school
Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment
I love you guys
-Allison

QOTC
Other bands you Stan apart from BTS?

Yup..Stray kids, Blackpink, Twice, Ateez, Txt, got7
I guess that's all
But BTS will always be on top of my list😔✊