Part 4

Arnav came back home all tired mentally and physically.

Vivaan's continuous crying hit his ear drum. He frowned walking towards the living room.

Arnav 'Where is Khushi?'

Anjali looked at him smiling 'Arnav how are you?'

Arnav 'I asked where is Khushi?'

Anjali looked at him with frown marring her face, Nani 'In her room'

He looked at Vivaan who is holding his hand up in air asking him to take in his arm. He walked towards Anjali and took Vivaan in his arm shocking both Anjali and Nani. Without waiting a second he strode towards her room.

Entering inside the unlocked room his eyes stopped at the woman sitting on the bed, restlessly rocking herself back and fro in tension.

Khushi swirled her head towards him, without waiting for a beat she came running to him taking Vivaan in her arms kissing him all over his face, who happily let her do with a happy noise of his.

Khushi 'DeviMaya I was so worried when he was crying continuously. My baby....Shona why were you crying like that. *looking in the innocent eyes* she is your Bua'

Arnav 'Why did you give her to him? You know he don't like to be with strangers and particularly now when you are not around'

Khushi gasped 'she is not a stranger, she is your sister'

Arnav 'yes she is but for him she is......this must be second time she would have visited after.......'

Khushi 'huh?'

Arnav 'and why did you not carry him up if you know he is crying'

Khushi looked down biting her lips; her gaze went to the little Angel now clinging to her neck. Arnav 'just because they did not like your presence you....*he sighed* Khushi who is important to you? Vivaan or what they think about you?'

Khushi not taking a second to answer 'of course Vivaan' cuddling the baby close to herself.

Arnav 'Then?'

Khushi 'I've no rights to take him away from your sister. She has a relationship with him but who I'm. I'm just your friend and I can't just go and bring him with me, can I?'

A knock interrupted their conversation. Arnav looked up to see his sister looking visibly enraged. Anjali 'I want to talk to you'

Arnav 'Then talk...'

Anjali 'Alone!!!'

Arnav 'No tell me now, here itself'

Anjali eyed Khushi who stood quietly with Vivaan in her arms 'not before her, a stranger'

Arnav 'She is not a stranger and if you want to talk to me then do before her'

Anjali looked at him annoyed 'how can you insult your sister before outsiders'

Arnav 'I think you have hearing problem I have clearly said there is no third person here other than my family, so cut the drama and out with it'

Anjali did not miss they way he mentioned Khushi as his family. Is she too late? She looked at Khushi who appeared hardly having ears on their conversation is busy with Vivaan.

Both looked at each other ready to get into fight mode....Khushi in low voice 'Arnav ji, voh...Vivaan is sleepy...So?' he looked at her and the baby in her arms....sighing he left for his room.

Anjali glared at Khushi before leaving behind Arnav, Khushi sighed in relief sitting down on the bed looking at drowsy baby who is yawning continuously 'baby your papa is so stubborn and does not wish to understand anything at all. Poor Anjali ji she would have felt bad. Why is he always picking up fight with his family....and that too for me? Is it right? You tell me, haan?'