Last Part

Last Part/Epilogue

After five years

Vivaan looked at the six month baby in awe. Khushi smiled pinching his cheek 'kya huwa?'

Vivaan 'Mumma she is beautiful na.'

Khushi pulling him on her lap, cuddling him close 'of course she is, how she can be not beautiful when her brother is so handsome.'

Vivaan, his molten chocolate eyes in wonder 'really?'

Khushi kissing his cheek soundly 'What do you think? My baby is so beautiful like my son is so handsome. No one can be so much near them'

He smiled broadly at her words. Clinging to her neck 'Mumma?'

Khushi 'hmmm'

Vivaan 'you will still love me as much as you do now? Always?'

She peered at his suddenly sullen face, cupping his face she made him look at her 'Baby?'

Vivaan hugged her 'Mumma, my friend Donny said as soon as a cute baby comes Mumma and Daddy forget their elder child'

She hugged him tight closing her eyes, and her gaze clashed with her husband's who just now entered the room back from his office. Arnav came inside the room and sat beside them. Vivaan looked at his father 'Dad, is it really true?' his little heart refusing to believe his parent will no more love him.

Khushi blinked back her tears looking at her son's turmoil, kissing his forehead 'do you really believe it? Do you really think we would forget you?'

Vivaan looked at her eyes, shaking his head, his lips pouting 'I said no to him. You and dad will love me like always but he did not agree to it'

Khushi smiled 'Baby, I love you so so much. And your dad too loves you. You and Myra are both our eyes. How can we differentiate between you both?'

Looking at his confused face, Arnav brushed his hair with love and said 'Tell me which eyes of yours you love the most left eye or right eye.'

Khushi 'yes and we will take away the one you don't love'

Vivaan looked at them shocked 'awe both my eyes are important. How can I give it away? Then it will be difficult to see'

Khushi 'achha then same goes to me and your dad. You both are our eyes, our ears, our hands, our legs, our heart and our soul. How can we both not love you equally? We can never differentiate between you both. You both are very dear to us'

Vivaan absorbed her word, then looked at her and Arnav, holding his one hand on to his one ear 'sorry mumma, sorry dad'

Khushi pulling his hand down 'shhh no need to be sorry, just always remember this; me and dad love you both so much, okay'

Vivaan nodding at her, smiled in happiness, kissing her cheek 'I love you mumma'

Arnav 'and me?'

He jumped on him hugging him 'I love you too dad'

Khushi cupping his face 'And do you know Myra too loves her brother'

Vivaan 'is it?'

Khushi 'yep, she loves her big brother so much even more than us. She loves you more'

Vivaan looked down at his baby sister in wonder, sliding off from Arnav's arm he sat beside Myra, who is laid down in bed and clutched her little finger lightly, Myra looked at him and giggled. Vivaan giving his full blow smiled, kissed her baby soft cheek 'I love you too'