(6 months later)
Today was the day, the day we agreed that me, Daryl and thea can leave the saviours. I packed last night in a burst of random energy.
Daryl alarmed the saviours that their will be a new woman in charge, Carol.
Since the day me and Rick talked the whole baby thing has gotten easier.
Theas now babbles and for some reason enjoys it when she's on her belly and lifts her arms and legs up, basically belly flopping.
My belly is flat again now so my wardrobe has changed from baggy tops to tight tops.
For example, today I have a put on a white vest top, archer gloves, dark green trousers, thsi weird blanket to strap thea to me while I walk and my mask.

Daryl's currently putting our small bag of stuff on the cart while me and Carol figure out the strap.
"I think that's secure, does it feel secure?" She asks.
"Yeah" I say glancing at the child's head that's on my chest.
"Can she breath okay?" I ask checking her.
"She's fine" Carol reassures as I keep a hand on theas bum just incase.
"Thank you so much Carol" I say hugging her at a side so I don't squash my baby.
"It's fine, you pair need a break" she says making me smile.
"Your too good to us" I say as she strokes theas head.
"You should go" she says letting go of her brown hair.
"I'll see you soon, don't do anything stupid" I joke.
"As long as you don't either" she says as I nod climbing onto the cart next to Daryl.

We get half way their when a small kink hits our travels to alexandria.
The bridge is gone, the one road that connects each place with trade and standing at the edge examining it is rick.
"I have a feeling that our vacation just finished" I tell Daryl as I jump off the cart carful with theas head.
"What happened?" Daryl asks as he walks up to rick.
"Storm, knocked the bridge clean out... without it we can't trade"
"I guess we can help, but we're gonna need more people" I tell him.
"I'm gonna call in some saviours, the other communities will Wanna help aswell, it's just wondering to what extent?" He says and I nod.
"I heard hilltop is low on food, this bridge could be a make or break" I tell him as he nods.
Just that second thea wakes up and stares up at me with dark eyes.
"Morning angel" I whisper pulling her out the blanket and sitting her on my waist.
"Shes grown since the last time I saw her"
"Yeah, she can sit up now and the dribbling has no end" I joke.
"Reminds me of Judith, back at the prison... years ago" he says as I nod.
"Yeah, she's about the same amount of trouble as Judith was"
"Is" rick jokes as I nod with an amused smile.
"Well I should call this in and get to work"
"I guess we ain't gonna be able to get across if we don't fix it" I tell Daryl as he nods.
"Yeah, let's go move the cart out the road though" he says walking off as I mentally prepare myself.

(3 weeks later)
Most of the bridge has been put up now.
Me and Daryl shared a tent opposite carols and Ezekiel's.
I spent the day running around and making sure everyone with hydrated while Daryl helped with the building itself.
Today was any other day, we got up and had breakfast before trying to ignore the little love fest Infront of the tent opposite.
Daryl set off half an hour ago to help lay out the floor while I grabbed as many bottles as possible.

I start handing them out and people look released as they put the liquid to their mouth.
"Thanks Thea, your a saint" a kingdom member says putting the bottle down next to him.
I smile.
As I turn I hear Arron and Daryl talking, and I love to listen in. Not because I'm a snob but because Daryl won't tell me if theirs something wrong directly because he doesn't want to worry me.
"So I go in after her nap and her diaper just explodes all over me" Aaron explains as I help a woman load up wood into a truck.
"Sounds like good times" Daryl says with a nail in his mouth.
"Oh the best, you'll see. What? You'll be a great dad" he says as I smile. Thea sleeping on my chest as I make my rounds.
"Yeah, just not a diaper guy, Remi normally covers that" he explains.
"I'm telling you man, your missing out on an unforgettable experience" aaron jokes.
"If I can miss getting shat on, then I'm good" Daryl replies.

I start making my water rounds again as Henry walks up and asks if he could help.
I smile and hand him the water bucket and a cup so he could go help.
"Theirs only enough for one each okay?" I ask and he nods running off as I help the lady again.
Minutes later a couple oohs and ahha fill my ears as a saviour pushes Henry down and drink freely from the bucket.
I watch as Henry takes his legs out from under him and picks up the bucket.

"Hey man, it's cool. I've had my ass handed to me by a kid to once, of course I was six at the time" a man jokes helping him up as Henry walks over and hands me the bucket with an ashamed face.
"He took more then one" he states angerily.
"Don't worry kid. He's an ass, and you dealt with it pretty well" I compliment as the man comes storming over.

I push Henry behind me as Daryl grabs his shoulder and shouts:
"He's just doing his job, get back to work!"
"I don't need you people telling me what to do. Your not my babysitter anymore" he stares turning back around.
Daryl grabs his shoulder and ducks as the man punches at him before landing a solid punch in his nose.
The man grabs a hand full of sand and throws it at Daryl before tackling him.

I hand henry thea as she wakes up and starts screaming. I then grab the mans arm as he goes to punch Daryl.
He turns and jumps up before landing a solid punch to my jaw. I stumble back before jumping up and wiping my now bleeding nose.
Daryl wipes his eyes as he stands up again and punches the man. Another man moves to make it a two on one before I grab him and knock him out.

Few seconds later me, Daryl and aaron are fighting three men as rick comes running over.
"Stop!" He shouts pushing Daryl back as me and Aaron stops on our own, glaring down the people we were fighting.
"Get back to work!" Rick shouts as Daryl comes over and inspects my nose.
"It's fine" I mumble looking down.
"You, me. Talk. Now!" Rick demanded Daryl as they leave and I take the crying baby from Henry.
"Is she okay?"
"Oh she's fine, frightened but fine" I assure as I pull her out the blanket and hug her.

Later the same day I notice everyone running up to the medical room.
I shake my head as I notice Aaron's arm messed up as Daryl tries to stop the bleeding.
"I have to amputate" Enid determines as she grabs some saws.
"I'm sorry man" Daryl whispers.
"Let me" I say noticing his hand shaking.
He looks at me for a few minutes before nodding and passing the rope over.
I pass him thea who is still tied to me as he leaves.
Aaron starts panting as he races out and I prepare for the screams.

After she finishes, Aaron passes out and she burns the wound.
After she wraps it and stares in horror at her work as I undo the rope.
"Hey kid? You did good for your first day" I tell her and she gives me an awkward smile.
"Thanks" she whispers as I leave to the ricks tent to find Daryl.

Turns out he left for the day to calm himself down and spend time with thea. I didn't question it. We all need time and I trust him.
This way of life isn't normal, but who am I to define normal?
Normal was working at a run down bar and nursing my auntie. Now it's working with random people to kill dead people.

He came back as everyone hobbled around fires and cuddled their loved ones.
He passed me thea whos passed out as he goes into the tent for a few minutes to put the empty bottle that he must have took with him away  before coming out to sit next to me.
We sit in silence as I watch Carol except the ring and Ezekiel basically jumping to get on one knee, which Carol denied.

I smile at the pair as I tried to cover up a small chuckle and stare at the fire.
"Their cute" Daryl states and I nod.
"Not as cute as this little girl" I say placing her on my bent knees as she grabs my hands.
She looks at me with a small gummy smile as I pull faces.
"She missed you today... sorry I took off"
"It's fine, we all need time, sometimes" I say wiggling her arms.
"Why are you so great?" He asks putting a shoulder over mine as we settle into our campfire.