Lie

Lucy woke up earlier then normal for today was her special day. It was her birthday day!!! Finally today she will be 19. Lucy put on a blue top, white skirt and braided a silver ribbon into her hair, headed to Fairytail.

At Fairytail
"How dare that BITCH Lucy hurt my Lisanna!" "Natsu... I'm sorry.. I was to weak to stop her." Cried Lisanna. "I'm here Lisanna she won't hurt you anymore." "Thank you Natsu." Heheh he mine now Lucy. All mine. No one will ever believe you not even your closest friends about the lie I spread around. Then the guild doors opened with Lucy in the middle.

Flashback

Lisanna paid Raven Tail member Flare to hurt her. Once she was injured Lisanna limped all the way to Fairtail.

"Popsicle stick!" Smirk Natsu.

"Flame head!" Growled Gray.

Before Natsu was able to hit Gray the door to the guild opened. Lisanna held on to the door frame and cried out "Natsu help me!" Then she fainted.

"LISANNA!" Cried everyone.

"Who ever hurt Lisanna will pay!" Hissed Natsu

Two hours later
"Natsu don't leave me!" Screamed Lisanna in her sleep.

"Lisanna wake up! I am right here." Said Natsu.

"What happen!" Rushed in Erza and Gray.

"Yeah Lisanna what happen to you?" Asked Natsu.

"Well for starters I was just walking to the guild when all of a sudden I was hit by a whip. The person turned out to be Lucy. I thought she was my friend but I was wrong. Soon she beat me up to were I could hardly walk. She slowly walked over to me and told me "come near my Natsu again I will kill you!"

"What! How could Lucy be so cruel!"

"Wait Natsu. Lucy would never hurt anyone." Spoke Gray.

"Are you saying Lisanna is lying!" growled Natsu.

"Well... Kind of." Stuttered Gray.

"Leave Gray! Now!" Hissed Natsu.

Gray looked at Natsu with disappointment before leaving the infirmary. 

Flashback over

Why is everyone in the guild glaring at me? Smack! "Lucy how dare you hurt Lisanna! No one wants you here! Leave." yelled Ezra. "What the heck did I do," asked Lucy. "Don't play dumb with us, Lucy," said Cana. "But.. I didn't do anything!" cried Lucy.  "Stop lying LUCY!" Yelled Natsu

Natsu began to walk up to Lucy and punched  her in the stomach with dragon roar. Soon everyone except Wendy, Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, and Gray hit Lucy with their magic and called her awful name.

"Leave her alone! She didn't do anything wrong!" Cried Levy trying to reach a bloody Lucy.

"MASTER!" Shouted Gajeel.

"What is going on!" Yelled Makarov.

"Lucy hurt Lisanna!" Growled Natsu.

"Lucy would never hurt anyone Natsu!" Yelled Wendy.

Meanwhile Lucy was thinking, I can't believe they hurt me for something I did not do.

Makarov walked up to Lucy slowly. I really don't want to banned Lucy for Fairytail but all the evidence points to her. "Lucy as master of the guild I hear by banned you from Fairytail." Spoke Makarov in monotone.

"No! Master please don't do this to Lucy!" Broke down Levy.

"I'm sorry Levy but it must be done." Reared up Makarov.

No! This can't be happening! Don't take my guild mark away.

"Master! No please don't take away my guild mark away!" Begged Lucy.

"I'm sorry Lucy!" Spoke Makarov.

It must be done in order to protect her from he other guild members. There is a evil force here and it is not safe for the princess Lucy of the stars.

Once Lucy hold mark was gone she bolted out of the guild only to run into
.
.
.