voice

"Wakey wakey baby"

As noah woke up he heard a voice coming from his speaker.

"You okay baby? Did you have a good nap?"

Noah-" hey! 'M not a baby"

"Only babys wear pullups"

Noah-" youre forcing me too!!"

"Hm, y'know what, i think you should be abit quieter. Put your thumb in your mouth like you did for that girl"

Noah-"wha- no!"

"Guess you dont mind people seeing you in a disney diaper then, and the other pictures i have"

Noah debated in his head and ended up putting his thumb in his mouth, he really didnt want anyone to see him in ali's diapers.

"Good boy, now ill put paw patrol on for you"

The mysterious voice did as it said and put on paw patrol. As noah kept on watching his brain linked paw patrol to sucking his thumb, (Everytime he watches paw patrol he would suck on his thumb)

A few hours later after watching paw patrol.

"You enjoying that baby?"

Noah-"nwo"

Noah takes out his thumb, which he forgot he was sucking on.

Noah-" no.."

"Awh, maybe we should get you a paci, hm? Would you like that baby. Which is your favourite paw patrol character."

Noah-"no, i dont need one! But its marshall.."

"Awe, he is a cute character isnt he"

Noah-"mhm, hes silly too"

"Yeah very silly... anyway your free to do whatever you want now, if you go out you can take off your pullup but as soon as you get back, put on back on"

Noah-"m'kay"

Noah took his chance and changed into his normal clothes and went round to annas. When he got there he went over to the couch and tried to get up, ali had to help him since it was a tall couch. When he was on the couch ali sat him next to her and put on her favourite show... paw patrol..

Noah started to suck his thumb not being able to resist it and grew tired. He fell asleep on ali whilst his thumb was in his mouth. Anna comes in the room and awes at his cuteness. A few hours later he wakes up with his thumb still in his mouth.

Ali-"did you have a good nap?"

Noah takes his thumb out his mouth while turning red

Noah-"mhm, it was good"

Anna-"ah, noah your awake. Dya want a drink?"

Noah-" yes please"

Anna brings in noah a cup of water. She tells him to be careful and to not spill... he ended up spilling it all down himself

Noah-" f*ck.. i mean frigg"

Anna-" noah dont swear while ali is here. Now go strip in the bathroom and ill bring you some clothes."

Noah hops down from the couch and walks to the bathroom. Anna helps him turn the shower on and then tells him to strip. He looks shocked at first but then eventually does it since shes already seen him naked before. He gets in the shower and washes himself

After his shower anna comes in and turns the shower off then wraps him in a towel and picks him up. He immediately turns beet red from embarrassment

Noah-"anna put me down, i can walk by myself"

Anna-"i know babe, but its easier for me to carry you. And uhm.. your clothes are still wet so youll have to wear one of alis diapers and my shirt. My shirt will be big on you so it can hide the diaper okay? Its either that or you can be naked."

Noah debated on what he should do but realises being in a diaper is better than being naked.

Noah-" fine.. ill wear a d-diaper.."

Anna-" good boy, now lets get your changed okay?"

Noah-" anna i can do it myself?"

Anna-" but itll be easier if i do it, i can actually do it right. When you did it, you did it wrong..."

Noah-" fine.. but only this once"

Anna-"okay!"

Anna takes noah and takes him into alis old baby room, she puts him on the changing table and lies him down.

After changing him she pickes him up again.

Noah-"h-hey i can walk! And what about the shirt"

Anna-" ok fine ill let you walk, but the shirt is in my room so lets go upstairs and get it for you"

Anna puts him down and he immediately realises why she carried him.. the diapers he is wearing right now arent the ones he tried on when anna left alis bag.. this was one of her night time thick diapers.. he couldnt keep his legs together and could barely walk.

Noah-" anna how long further, i keep almost falling"

Anna-" thats why i tried to carry you, but you wanted to be a big boy and walk by yourself"

Noah-" i am a big boy!"

Anna-" your wearing a diaper, you sucked your thumb and had a nap and even spilt water down yourself.. its more believable that your 3 rather than 16"

Anna once again picks him up as he remains silent.. she gets to her room and sits him on her bed. Anna goes over to her drawers and grabs a t-shirt. She goes back over go the bed and helps  noah get dressed.

Noah-"i dont need help.."

Anna-"i know but its quicked if i help"

Noah-"i wanna go home.."

Anna-" okay, ill give you your clothes when i next see you, lets go get in the car"

Anna once again picks him up but this time he doesnt argue, she goes and puts him in the passenger seat and puts his seatbelt on for him. She goes round and gets in and drives him home..

Luckily when they got there his parents still werent in so he quickly got out the car and tried to run but ended up waddleing up to his front door. He said goodbye to anna then waddled up to his room..