Blackmail - part 1

Noah was just a normal teenager, he may have been shorter than the rest of them, him being 3'5 and most other teens at 5'6 and above.

The tallest person he knew though was his bully, James, he was almost 6'7 and loved to bully noah all the time. The only person who would protect noah was his girlfriend anna, even she was taller than him at 5"9.

Everyone he knew was taller than him, even annas younger sister, who is 4'3, alisha, or ali loved when noah came round, she always plays games with noah and sometimes he would play with her aswell.

One day after anna and alisha left his house he found that anna had left alishas diaper bag in his room, he got on his laptop and video called anna to tell her.

Noah-" hey babe, you forgot ali's bag here, should i bring it round or dya wanna come and get it?"

Anna-" oh hiya babe, oh god i thought i forgot something.. Uhh ill come round tommorow to get it, for now just leave it in your room.."

Noah-" m'kay"

As noah was about to stand up anna shouted to warn him of the glass of water that was about to fall on him, startling him even more the glass fell on him and soaked his crotch area. As he stood up he noticed anna looking at him.

Noah-"ughh! Everythings going wrong.. what are you looking at?"

Anna-" oh sorry babe, it just.. it kinda looks like you wet yourself.."

Noah-" b-bu- no i didnt! You saw the glass that fell!"

Anna-" i know, i know.. but.. dya know what would be hot.."

As anna said this noah got intrigued,his and annas relationship didnt really evolve.. the most they did was a peck on the cheek..

Noah-" uhh, what?"

Anna-" go into the diaper bag"

Noah-" .. okay?"

Anna-" get the babywipes, babypowder and a diaper and lay them on your bed, like you would when i change ali.."

As noah did the steps anna said he got more and more curious of why she would want him to do that.

Anna-" now strip"

Noah-" what?"

Anna-" strip, those clothes must be uncomfortable, since theyre wet aswell"

Noah slowly stripped and put the wet clothes in his dirty clothes basket. Anna noticed how noah didnt have any hair... anywhere, she knew he was a little underdeveloped but she didnt know it was this much..

Anna-" now lie on the bed with the diaper under you and put it on"

Noah-"what!? No! Im not a baby"

Anna-" cmon babe, dont you wanna make me happy?"

Noah-" but im not a baby.."

Anna-" i know that! I promise as soon as i get a look at you, you can take it off"

Noah-" f-fine"

As noah climbed on the bed, and realised just how small noah looked, he was so cute as he tried to strap up the diaper, he kept trying but kept failing aswell.

Anna-" hey noah, get the baby wipes and wipe yourself first, then rub some baby powder on your front and back, then strap the sides on tight."

As anna explained the steps, noah did them one by one carefully. At the end he grabbed the two sticky tabs and stuck them tight at the front.

Anna-" now come closer to the camera and spin so i can see you"

Noah-" m'kay"

Noah goes towards the camera and spins to show of his padded bottom to his girlfriend

Anna-" awh noah you look adorable, can you do something else for me?"

Noah-" fine"

Anna-" suck on your thumb"

Noah thought about it and did it, its not like anyone else could see it. As he sucked on his thumb he did a small yawn, making anna aww even more at his adorable face.

Anna-" oh, i have to go now noah, but ill be round tomorrow to get the bag, just put the supplies away and then bin the diaper... or you can keep wearing it."

Noah-" absolutely not, im taking it off after youve gone"

Anna-" awh, okay"

After noah and anna said their goodbyes noah went over to his bed and put all the baby supplies in the diaper bag, he then walked over to the wardrobe he has and pulled out his pjamas, without thinking he put his pjamas on and walked over to his bed, as he was about to fall asleep he remembered the diaper he had on and took it off, leaving it in his private bathroom he had attached to his room.

When morning came he got up and got dressed, as he went downstairs he realised his mum and dad were both at work and wouldnt be home until later. He went outside to find a box with his name on it.

Inside at the top he found a letter

'Hi baby noah,

I see you love wearing diapers to sleep, so i thought i would help in supplying you with them, since we both know you would enjoy elmo pullups rather than the disney diapers you wore last night, when you get to your room i want you to open your window curtain and put one of the elmo pull ups on, nothing else, when someone comes you are allowed to take them off but as soon as that person leave you put them on again. Or you can wait and put them on after the person has left and wear them all night :)

(Tell anyone about this and i will post all of these photos of you, everywhere)

From,
Your friend.'