Blackmail - part 2

Noah was beyond terrified, not only had this stalker seen the diaper he wore last night, but he also got pictures, he quickly went up to his room and hid the box under the bed, thinking to himself that he would pick the second choice and wear them after anna had come round to get the bag. Just as he finished hiding the box there was knock at his front door.

Anna -" hi babe, ive got like 5 mins ali is in the car and we need to get home, have you got the bag?"

Noah-" yeah its here, cya.."

Anna bent down and gave him a kiss on the cheek "bye baby, thankyou for lastnight you looked adorable, ill see you tomorrow" she said before leaving.

Noah stood in shock abit before he ran upstairs to his room, he was abit panicked since he didnt know if he was on a time limit or not. He grabbed the box and tore at the tissue paper to find elmo pullups size 3-4 he got one out and  got undressed, he pulled it up and it sat it at his hips, it was a little too big, and he almost cried because he knew that ali was a size 4-5.. he took off his top and opened his curtains, he went and climbed on his bed over the covers and just decided to watch a movie on his tv. As he was scrolling through netflix he put on a movie called big hero six. He liked the character baymax, it reminded him on a marshmallow.

Halfway through the move he crawled under his blankets and fell asleep. Little did he know that his neighbour james had been taking more photos for blackmail.

In the morning, noah woke up and stretched, he suddenly remembered last night and looked down to see that it wasnt a dream. He debated taking them off but went against it, he didnt know if he was meant to or not so he just put his clothes over the pullups. When he went to the front door he saw another box, he quickly grabbed it and ran upto his room, he opened it and saw another pack of elmo pullups but this time it was sized 1-2, there was no note but he presumed that his 'friend' wanted him to change into these ones instead. He quickly undressed pulled the pullups off and put the new ones on instead, he realised how soft these ones were and sat down, he immediately felt like he was sitting on a cloud.

After a few minutes he realised what he was doing and stood up and looked in the box again just to find a teddy bear, on the teddy there was a note telling him to name the teddy and have it on his bed at all times, noah immediately came up with a name, he named it domino since it was a black and white bear, he grabbed the box and shoved it under his bed next to the other one.

After grabbing domino he climbed on the bed again and watches another tv show this time it was a show suited for teens his age.

Halfway through the first episode he got a little scared of all of the blood and villians in it. However instead of turning it off he decided to keep on watching it. Near to the end there was a big jumpscare which ended up with him turning the tv off and cuddling up to domino. He eventually fell asleep and woke up the next day cuddling next to domino. The next day there was no box but he continued to the same routine. This carried on for a few weeks until noah realised, he had been wearing pullups without being told too, all this time he couldve binned them and put domino in the wardrobe. He wasnt going to bin domino though.. he had grown a little attached to him.

After a few days he had stopped wearing pullups and put domino in the box under his bed. Just as noah thought it was finished, the next morning he went to the front door to see yet another box. Noah started to panic, he grabbed the box and ran upstairs. He noticed it was abit heavy. As he got to his room he pulled domino out from under the bed and hugged him before opening the new box. The first thing he noticed was the cameras.. he decided to read the note first.

"Hi baby noah,

I see you stopped wearing your pullups.. what a naughty boy, first before you finish reading this i want you to put a pull up on"

Noah decided to not go against the not and stripped then put on a pullup. He noticed he was getting low and wondered just how long this would go on for. After he had the pullup on he decided to read the rest of the note instead of getting dressed.

" hopefully you have your pullup on now, or else i'd have to give you a bigger punisiment.. anyway i want you to get these cameras and put them in everycorner in your room. Then put the rest of them in the corners of your bathroom. Then put 1 of the speakers next to your bed and then put one in the bathroom. Hurry up now baby"

Noah quickly set up the cameras by using his chair to reach the corners. As he got to the bathroom he repeated the steps. He then set up one of the speakers on his bedside table and one on his bathroom counter. After setting them both up he carried on reading the note.

"Good, now i want you to open your curtain. Get on your bed them put on netflix your tv may be blacked for a second but you dont need to worry about that

From
Your friend :) "

Noah climbed on his bed and turned on his tv, just like the not said his tv went black for a few minutes before coming back on. As noah got comfy with domino in his arms his tv screen turned to netflix, without touching the remote his account was turned into a kids account. He realised that he would need a pin to change back to a teen account. Suddenly he heard an upbeat tune and focused on the tv. He recognized the show to be one ali watches when he goes round to annas, it was paw patrol. He presumed that his mysterious stalker wanted him to watch it so he got under his blankets in just the pullup and held onto domino. After a few episodes he had gotten hooked onto it. When it was paused he whined. After hearing himself he slapped his hands over his mouth.

Noah-" f*ck, why did i make that noise?"