17

You POV:

"Y/n/n baby I am so sorry if you want I can go kick her ass right now. Stupid bitch" y/bsf says as she places the things on my counter and envelops me in a bone crushing hug. I place my head in her neck wrapping my arms around her waist. She kisses the top of my head and rub my back I sigh and pull away. "You don't have to beat her ass you know this was a long time coming. It just sucks."

Y/bsf/n nods her head and then turns to Billie. She knows about my huge crush on her since high school when I told her. "Oh hi Billie" she says and gives her a hug "how have you been?" Billie nods her head her fingers circling around her mug "I've been okay my husband and I divorced about 4 months ago" y/bsf/n and I both reach out to place a caring hand on the woman "I'm sorry Billie I didn't know" I say. "Oh it's quite alright angel it was my decision to divorce him...I-I didn't love him anymore and it wasn't fair to him"

I nod my head "ughhh see relationships" I throw my hand up and stand up to place my mug in the sink. "Don't tell me I get my pussycat back?" Y/bsf asks excitedly I smile "you know what maybe you will" I wink at her she smiles and throws her arms up "YES! Oh how I've missed her!" Billie quirks an eyebrow up "pussycat?"
Y/bsf/n and I both look at each other before I give her the okay to explain how I got that nickname.

"Well back in high school y/n was quite the party animal" Billie raises her eyebrows looking directly at me "was she now" I smile as I look back towards y/bsf/n "yes she was and during those times let's just say she earned her nickname" Billie slowly nods her head getting what my best friend told her.

"Well I would love to unleash my pussycat on the world sooooo...we're going out tonight!" I roll my eyes "really?" My best friend sticks out her bottom lip giving me puppy eyes "please, please, please, please, please!"
I shake my head and sigh "fine. Fine I could use a night out plus...I missed her too!" My best friend squeals and gives me a hug lifting me off the ground.

"Billie would you like to join us?" I ask her my best friend snaps her head in her direction slowly nodding her head and mouthing 'yes' Billie looks at her and giggles before agreeing. "Yes! I'm so excited okay I'm going to help you pick out something to wear then I'm running home to grab my stuff and I'll meet you here to get ready!" My bsf says as she runs to my room.

Billie and I watch her disappear shaking our heads chuckling. "She really is something isn't she?" Billie says I nod my head "yes she is but I love her nonetheless" Billies eyes squint a little at my words but I think nothing of it. She checks her watch "well I better be heading off to start getting ready. Um what time should I meet you here?"

"Say around 7:30ish knowing y/bsf/n she's going to take her sweet time so don't feel the need to rush." "Okay" Billie stands up and I walk around the island to give her a hug and walk her out. "See you later y/n" Billie says with a deeper tone. Before walking away leaving me there frozen. I watch as she enters her car and leaves waving goodbye.

I shut my door and walk to my room
"Oh what am I going to do with her!" I lay on my bed. "Make a move y/n it's been years she's single your single she looked a little jealous of how we acted together." I sit up "she did?"