8

~TIME SKIP~

I am about to graduate high school in about less than two weeks. To say I'm stressed is an understatement. Billie has been out of town filming ever since my 18th birthday. She sometimes stops by for a few days then leaves again. My friends and I are all just trying to graduate and leave. It's been a while since I've hung out with them. I wish Billie were here.

"Y/n hurry up I wanna see!" my mom yells from downstairs. I put on my cap and gown and walk down the stairs. I turn the corner and see my mom standing there with none other than Billie Dean. "OH MY GOD!" My mom yells and runs to grab her phone. Billie smiles at me "look who's all grown up"

A part of me is mad at her for leaving me with no explanation or goodbyes but also a part of me is thankful that she's even here.

"It's weird to actually put this on. It's like its real now I'm growing up" I smile a little and run my hands down the front of my gown feeling the material. My mom returns with her phone making me pose for her. My phone starts ringing so I answer it "hello" I say laughing "OPEN THE DOOR!" Billie heard so she opens the door and my bsf runs in wearing her cap and gown.

I scream and run to her the both of us tackling the other. My mom is taking pictures of us holding each other on the floor. We get up after a few minutes she grabs my face and I look into her eyes. We both are on the verge of tears. "my girls your going to make me cry STOP IT!" My mom says wiping her tears from her face.

We laugh and I look over to Billie whose simply standing by the door a single tear streaming down her face. My mom takes pictures of me and y/bsf/n before she has to leave. "Billie!" I call her she looks at me confused but walks over to me nonetheless. "Don't you want a picture of you and your babydoll all grown up?" My mom asks her. Billie smiles picks me up and says "OF COURSE!" She spins me around I laugh and wrap my arms and legs around her.

My mom is taking so many pictures Billie and I are having fun posing. "Okay mom my cheeks hurt from smiling." She snaps one last picture before saying okay and walking away smiling at her phone screen. "I can't believe what a beautiful young lady you have become. Truly" Billie says. I smile and look down feeling my face warm "thank you Billie" She tucks my hair behind my ear. "Well I'm going to go take all of this stuff off." I turn and start to walk up the stairs but I stop and turn around Billie is still watching me. "Actually can you come help me." I ask her making puppy dog eyes and pouting.

Billie shakes her head but follows me up the stairs with a smile. Once we get to my room I toss the cap onto my bed and unzip the long gown. I sit on my bed and lift a leg up signaling Billie to take off my shoes. She smirks and lifts one of her perfect eyebrows "pleaseee" she tries to hold back her smile and grabs my leg beginning to undo my heel then the other one. Once she's taken them both off she places them on the floor next to me.

I look up at Billie with innocent eyes
"Thank you" Billie smiles and strokes my cheek softly "your welcome angel" I lean into her touch a little before she pulls away. I stand up and shrug the gown off my shoulders I hang it up and turn my back to Billie "can you unzip me?" She stares for a second before nodding her head "sure" her hands carefully slide the zipper down my back. I feel her soft fingers glide across my back. Goosebumps erupt on my skin "are you cold?" Billie asks me.

I nod my head "y-yeah.." once the zipper is down I hold the fabric tightly to my chest as my entire back is exposed to Billie. Yes I am not wearing a bra with this outfit. I walk to my closet and pick out a sweater.

Billie POV:

I arrived at y/n's house to surprise her and her mother but I was the one who was surprised. I greet my best friend before she runs to the bottom of her stairs dragging me with her. "What- are you doing?" I ask her "y/n! Hurry up I wanna see" I furrow my brows in confusion. Then I see her walk down the stairs wearing her cap and gown. She looks so grown up.

My god she's gorgeous!

Her mother takes a few pictures of her before y/n phone rings and the person on the other side of the phone yells for her to open the door. So I do and none other than y/bsf/n runs inside the two of them squealing and tackling the other.

Y/n is never this excited to see me. Well I mean I have been gone for months only visiting a few days at a time. Look at the way they stare into each others eyes. For all I know the two are probably together. They've already slept together multiple times. Not you, Billie. Y/n and y/bsf/n. Not you.

I broken from my thoughts as y/n and her mother tell me to pose with my babydoll. I wrap my arms around her body and pick her up spinning her around her arms and legs are wrapped tightly around me. I can smell her perfume and her giggles are right in my ear. We pose for a while laughing until y/n says her face hurts and waves her mother off.

Y/n is so breathtaking I have to tell her how much of a beautiful young woman she is. She blushes and smiles. I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear. Y/n thanks me before saying she wants to take off her cap and gown. I watch as she walks up the stairs. Until she stops and asks me to help her. With her adorable pout how can I say no.

Once we reach her room she unzips her long gown and throws her cap on the bed before sitting on it. She lifts up one leg and gives me her best puppy dog eyes "pleaseee" my stomach tightens and I find myself grabbing her leg and slowly taking off her heels. I place them on the floor beside her "thank you" the look she is giving me right now is driving me insane. I stroke her cheek softly

Look at my perfect angel. So pretty, so obedient, but not so innocent...BILLIE SNAP OUT OF IT!

I quickly retract my hand. She stands up and removed the gown hanging it back up. She turns her back to me "Can you unzip me?" I gulp and with shaky hands begin to unzip her zipper. My hands glide across her skin goosebumps arise. "Are you cold" I ask her "y-yeah" I finally get the zipper all the way down. Then I realize...

She's not wearing a bra. Her back is completely exposed to me. I just wanna run my hands over her soft warm skin.

I stay staring at her until she comes out wearing an oversized sweater and little shorts.

"Your staring Billie."

Shit.