18

Your POV:

Y/bsf/n and I are about done getting ready "BABE!" I yell out for her from the bathroom she walks in applying lipstick. "Yeah" "can you curl the back of my hair and check if I missed any strands pls" she sets down her red lipstick and picks up the curling iron. I grab her lipstick and paint on a red lip.

"Your going to look so good tonight!" She squeals excitedly as she curls my hair. "WE'RE going to look so good tonight" I say as I check my makeup in the mirror "yes that's true we were the hottest pair of best friends in high school and college and I think life in general" I giggle. She finishes and sprays hairspray into my hair and hers. "Thank you love"

"Your welcome now get your sexy ass into that outfit!" She screams as I walk out into my bedroom. I see the outfit she picked for tonight very much 'pussycat' style. I shake my head as I start stripping my clothes.

(Minus the claws) "IM DONE!" I scream over the music y/bsf/n peeks her head out of the bathroom "HOLY!" She walks out and tells me to give her a show so I strut around the room turning and looking over my shoulder

(Minus the claws)
"IM DONE!" I scream over the music y/bsf/n peeks her head out of the bathroom "HOLY!" She walks out and tells me to give her a show so I strut around the room turning and looking over my shoulder. "Ladies watch out there's a pussycat on the prowl!" I laugh at her "shut up"  I walk to the kitchen to grab us some waters knowing damn well we need to hydrate for tonight's activities.

I open my water and hand y/bsf/n hers we drink very careful not to mess up our lipstick but still trying to race each other to see who can down it first. We're broken from our little competition by a knock at my door "ooo your lady is here" she whispers I nudge her and walk to open my door.

Y/bsf/n is still laughing as I open my door to reveal Billie wearing a black skintight cocktail dress. I close my mouth and let her in "wow
y/n you look...hot" her eyes scan my body "thank you" I blush several shades of red as I walk her over to y/bsf/n "and thank you because I dressed her" Billie chuckles a little as she sits on the stool in front of y/bsf/n. "You look very beautiful as well." My bestie thanks her by acting stupid of course. I slap y/bsf/n ass as I walk behind her to grab my water bottle.

My best friend in true bestie fashion bends over the island silently asking for me to hit her again. I laugh and take a sip of my water watching as Billies eyes shoot daggers at
y/bsf/n. "Okay we need to grab our bags then we're good to go. Come with us I'm pretty sure this one over here will remember she forgot something and hold us up" Billie chuckles I walk around to lend her a hand helping her get off the stool. She takes it and I don't let it go as I walk her into my bedroom.

"Feel free to sit on my bed make yourself comfortable" I lead her over to my bed she sits down and her eyes scan over my body landing on my lips. I notice this but I just think she likes my lipstick not trying to get my hopes up. "BABE!" Y/bsf/n yells from the bathroom "excuse me Billie, WHAT!" I walk over to where she is.

Billie POV:

Holy shit she looks so fucking hot.
She's leading me to her bedroom and oh how I wish this could be in a different way. My eyes trail down from the back of her head down her beautiful figure landing on her ass. "Feel free to sit on my bed make yourself comfortable" I sit down and my eyes shamelessly run up and down her figure. They land on her lips kiss her. "BABE!" Her bsf calls out babe? "Excuse me Billie, WHAT!?" Y/n says as she walks into a different room.

I let my eyes look around. The room is very much y/n. Her bed is soft and everything smells like her. But then my mind wanders

Did y/n and Kaitlin have sex on this bed? Where else have they had sex in this house? Why is y/bsf/n calling her babe? Are they wearing the same lipstick?

But just as my thoughts began to run wild. Y/n and y/bsf/n comes back into the room "okay Billie ready to go?" I stand up and nod my head. Y/bsf/n waves me over so I walk to her. She grabs my arm and drags me into the hallway in front of the giant mirror. "Take a selfie with me Billie! You look so good!" I smile and pose with her. Y/n closes the door and sees us "hey! Without me?" She slips an arm around my waist and smiles her perfect smile.

My heart flutters and I lean into her touch.

Your POV:

Once we grab everything we need we leave my house and head towards a very popular club
y/bsf/n and I used to go to all the time. Once we arrive we hear the music bumping from outside my bestie starts dancing as we walk inside. We see one of our old friends from college working the door he lets us past the long line. I grab Billies hand and follow y/bsf/n to the bar. We order our drinks and find a booth to sit at.

My best friend and I race each other again to see who can finish their drink first. I won and she rolls her eyes before she gets up to get us new ones. I look over to Billie who is already staring at me. I feel the alcohol rushing straight to my head. "So what's running through your pretty little head?" I ask her quite boldly might I add. Billie blushes and places her hand above mine "I'm just taking in the place I've never been here before"

I nod my head and look around seeing my best friend already found someone at the bar. I chuckle and turn back to Billie "yah me and that one over there used to come here all the time" Billie takes a sip of her drink "was that during your 'crazy party days'" she teases me I laugh "yes it was actually" Billie hums and rests her head on her hand looking at me.