10

Billie POV:

She has a belly ring? And a pretty pink one too. Oh god.

"Come on y/n let's go!" I yell from downstairs "coming!" I see her walk down the stairs with her backpack slung on one shoulder. The drive back to y/n's house was filled with y/n singing and dancing to all the songs on the radio. When I finally pull into her house I turn off the car and walk her inside. "Mom! I'm home!"

Her mother walks out of the kitchen "I'm in here sweetie" y/n drops her bag by the couch and walks into the kitchen. "Mmm that smells so good"

Oh shit. Stop it Billie

"Billie I made coffee do you want some?" I smile and walk over to the coffee machine. I make my coffee and sit down at the table. "So how was it girls?" Y/n shoots me a smirk and I know she's up to no good. I take a sip of my coffee and wait "Well mom I'm pretty exhausted when I asked Billie to a sleepover well...I wasn't quite ready for what was in store for me." She finished with a wink and a sip of her coffee.

WHAT DID SHE SAY?!

I choke on my coffee and shoot y/n a death glare. Her mother gasps "y/f/n y/m/n y/l/n stop that right now!" Y/n just giggles and I chuckle nervously. Her mother smacks her arm as she walks by her and sits in front of me. "Oh god y/n!" She whines and closes her eyes rubbing her temples. Y/n laughs out loud "I'm kidding mom. We watched my favorite movie then fell asleep. But Billie used the tickle monster on me to wake me up this morning"

Y/n squints her eyes and points an accusing finger at me. Her mother laughs "well you didn't want to wake up so I had to." I say in my defense y/n rolls her eyes "I'm going to put my stuff away" she starts walking off to her room snagging a toast on her way "CALL ME DOWN BEFORE YOU LEAVE BIL!" "OKAY!" I yell back laughing.

Her mother and I talk for a while before I have to go. "Y/N IM LEAVING!" It's silent for a while until I hear her door swing open and she runs down the stairs and into my arms. "I'm going to miss you Billie" my chest tightens "I'm going to miss you too my sweet girl. But I will see you at your graduation okay." She nods her head and whispers an "okay" I hug her mother then watch as y/n clings on to her mother. Waving me goodbye.

This is getting harder and harder

~TIME SKIP~
Graduation
Your POV:

"Y/f/n Y/l/n valedictorian" I hear my friends and family scream as I walk the stage and shake hands with my administrators. Smiling as I grab my diploma.

After the ceremony we all take pictures but I'm waiting for one person in particular. "I am so proud of you" I hear her voice and turn around to face Billie. I smile and take pictures with her and my family. I'm talking with my parents and Billie until I hear "Y/N!" I snap my head around and see my friends walking towards me. I squeal and run to them "WE DID IT!" I give them all a hug and laugh as the guys pick me up and spin me around.

My mother is taking pictures and recording everything "guys pose so I can take a picture of all of my children." We all huddle together and smile as my family takes pictures. I lock eyes with a teary eyed Billie and smile.

After the ceremony there is an after party. One at my house for my friends and family then one at midnight for the graduates. I'm currently getting ready for the grad party held at isaaks house of course. Me and my bsf are singing getting ready. Until there is a knock at my door and my mom and bil walk in holding mixed drinks my My mom hands us both a drink. "Here girls I made my specialty. I'm so proud of you two." I smile and thank her. My mom and Billie take a seat on my bed.

My bsf and I share a look that we always do when we get a drink. The I'm going to down it first look. I giggle "okay wait let me curl this last strand then we can play" she nods her head and helps me. My mother and Billie are leisurely drinking theirs talking and watching us. We finish getting dressed then prepare for our competition.

Your outfits

"Girls you two look so beautiful" "gorgeous" we both pose and thank my mom and Billie

"Girls you two look so beautiful" "gorgeous" we both pose and thank my mom and Billie. "Okay..." we grab our drinks and cheers before we both start chugging our mixed drinks I finish first of course. My bsf finishing a few seconds after me. "HOW! How do you always win?!" My bsf asks me I just giggle and shrug my shoulders.

We look over to my mom and Billie who both have confused looks on their faces. My bsf and I share a look before we start laughing simply forgetting they were watching the whole thing. "Sorry mom" we start cracking up. My mom just shakes her head then turns to Billie "care to join their game?" Billie simply smiles and stands up. My mother stands as well they share a look until they both start chugging their drinks.

My bsf and I start cheering "Chug! Chug! Chug!" Billie finishes first my mother a close second "WOO!" "Damn that was close" my bsf says my mom wipes her mouth and Billie licks her lips. I felt my knees go weak at the sight. We keep laughing and talking for a few minutes until "HELLO HELLO!" Elian and Isaak walk in. I gave them both a key to my house.

"Hey guys" I give them a hug "hello boys are you two ready for college" they both say yes and explain their plans to my mother and Billie  before saying "but for now I'm ready to get to this party" my bsf cheers and runs to grab her clutch and mine. "Wait!" My mom says and runs downstairs then comes back up with two drinks for them and takes a group photo. Alcohol out of frame of course.

The guys know the drill so they cheers before downing the drinks in a matter of seconds. Isaak beating Elian by a long shot. "Anyone else want to go?" Isaak asks I smirk and say "I do" Billie stands up "me too" Isaak smiles "oh it's on!"

We all walk downstairs where my mom pours us all a drink. The three of us huddle up "three...two...one GO!" My bsf shouts we all start chugging our drinks me and Isaak finishing at the exact same time Billie right after us. We lock eyes and I run my tongue along my lips Billie follows my actions staring into my eyes. "You three are nothing but a bunch of alcoholics" my mom teases.

We all laugh and say our goodbyes before heading out to the party.

It's going to be one hell of a night that's for sure.