Chapter 1

Hey, guys! This book is going to be a spin-off from an amazing book called "The Player Who Took My Virginity" written by an outstanding author SomeoneLovesYou. I hope you love this book! Thanks! This chapter is dedicated to skittlesbiatchx for the amazing cover! (Cammei is on the side!)

~Rylee xx

I awoke to sunlight streaming in through a window above the bed I was currently in. I rolled over and came face to face with my latest victim, Tyler, his blonde hair falling into his light brown, but now shut, eyes. Of course, he would tell everyone on the soccer team about this one and it would probably get back to my dad, the coach. Oh well, I'm not going to lie, the guy's got potential..

Quietly, I slipped out from underneath his tan, muscular arm and grabbed my clothes from the floor. I put them on as I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The girl staring back at me smiled, her light grey eyes full of mischief. I took a deep breath and pulled my long, brown hair into a messy bun on top of my head and walked out the door. I gasped a little as I saw Tyler starting to stir. Quietly I ran out of his bedroom door and to my car.

A small chuckle escaped my lips as I backed out of his driveway. He should have seen this one coming, I mean, it's not like I'm in it for love. I guess I should explain myself.

My name is Cammei Riter, I'm sixteen years old and I'm the school player. Everyone's heard the stories of how every high school has that certain guy that sleeps around and breaks all the girls' hearts. Well, that's me. I guess you could say I'm a b*tch, but I wouldn't call it that. Every guy I'm with I warn that I'm not looking for a serious relationship or anything. Some just fall harder than others.. Like Tyler, for example. As soon as we had finished he told me he loved me. Of course I didn't say it back! I don't lead people on, most times..

I pulled out my phone and saw that I had seven missed calls. Two from my mom , six from my dad, and one from my brother. "Sh*t," I cursed as I realized I had forgotten all about the annual 'Saturday' dinner at my Aunt Rania and Uncle Matthew's house. I decided to call my mom back, since she was the least likely to yell, as I sped up way above the speed limit.

"Cammei. Where. Are. You?" She asked emphasizing each word.

"I'm on my home!" I said, hoping she didn't ask more.

I heard here mummer something to someone who I assumed was my dad before she replied. "Might I ask where you've been?"

I rolled my eyes knowing she knew where I was, "Tyler's house! I told you last night that I was going to his for a party!"

"D*mn it, Cammei. I swear if you're not at Rania's house in ten minutes, we're going to have some issues." She told me before hanging up.

Wow, that went a lot better than expected. Usually, I would have gotten the whole 'I don't want grandchildren when I'm barely into my thirties' speech. I swear, she has such little faith in me.

I groaned as I pulled up to the house and saw my dad waiting on the front steps, arms crossed. I turned off my car and stepped out, still slightly tipsy.

"Hello, Cammei."

"Uhm, hi dad," I said avoiding direct eye contact.

"Keys. Now." He told me while holding out his hand.

My head jerked up as I sputtered out, "What? That is not even fair! I didn't even do anything!"

"Cam, I love you, but if you were anything like I was, and I know you are, then you didn't only stay at that party all night because you were drunk, you also screwed someone." My dad replied, bluntly.

I stood their wide-eyed at his response unable to reply. Instead, I handed him my keys and walked through the door where I was attacked by my Aunt Rania.