.・゜-: ✧ :-➵𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'That grimoire is....' 'Oh?' 'That's our Asta!!!' 'The only one that can beat you Asta is me!'

"What the..." "What the hell just happened?" "Is that sword magic?" "Wasn't he some bumpkin that walked into the wrong place?"

"What is up with that guy!?"

"Besides didn't he just say he would be the emperor" People started whispering "STOP WHISPERING, PUNKS!! I SAID IN GOING YO BE THE SORCERY EMPEROR! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT!!?" Asta shouted

"What a fool" "Seriously, not only he a bumpkin but indigent too?" "It hurts to see guys like this who's heads ate in the clouds and can't see reality"

"Get the hell out of the ring, you dumb kid!" "Who just called me that!"

"Hmm... Was that creation magic? After looking all his other tests you wouldnt think he had that kind of power in him...." Finral said "he didn't use any. "I'm going to be the sorcery emperor?" He have a weirdo on our hand"

"Hey you!" Someone called as y/n turn around and see a girl, judge by her appearance she may be a noble "Fight me, you peasant" The girl said, y/n give her a warm smile "okay!"

"Don't hold back" The girl smirk

"Ready? Begin!"

"plant magic : Thorny vines dance!" Many vines comes to y/n but she easily dodge it "Aww only this? Miss noble?" y/n jump from side to side, avoiding the thorny vines

y/n took out her grimoire "I'm sorry miss noble! Nature magic : Forest Rage" Roots begins to emerge from pillars and floors, binding the noble "What the!?- Plant magic-!" "Hurricane tower" A Huge gust of wind blows the noble to the wall while the roots started to disappear

"WOW! Y/N YOUR SO COOL!" Asta said in awe, y/n smile "thank you, Asta!" Yuno Pat y/n head "great job"

"What-" "A noble lost to a peasant?!" "Wait- that's the Maera prodigy!" "Maera prodigy!?" "How did she got that!?"

And as time passes, people fight with their opponents "man, noble and the guys from closer to the castle town are really good" "they have outstanding power and the control to properly put it to use"

"After looking at these guys, that shrimp really doesn't stand out much" A guy pointed at Asta "Yeah, his opponent didn't take him seriously enough"

"You haven't found an opponent yet, have you? I'll be your opponent" A guy approach Yuno

"Isn't that...?" "Yeah, He's Salim from house Hapshass"

"You might have been chosen by the 4-leaf clover but you're still a rat from the stix. Fighting a noble like me will show the overwhelming difference in our position and power" Salim play with his hair

Yuno took out his grimoire "Wind magic : Towering tornado" A Huge tornado appear as it blows Salim to the wall "You're kidding me right!?" "To think Salim lost so easily!"