But they would never put the title of "Golden Master" on Shen Liuchen's head.

    Some people are well-informed, knowing that Shen Liuchen has a connection with the Shen family, and guessing that Shen Liuchen's appearance this time might be to discuss business with Shen Liujue.

    Some people who are not well informed have seen the attitude of the Shen family towards Shen Liuchen's Jinyu Group in the past few years, and can also guess that the relationship between Shen Liuchen and the Shen family may be unusual.

    Now that Shen Liuchen is out of suspicion, then the object of suspicion can only be Shen Liujue.

    In the Shen family's generation, there are five males, each of whom is a dragon among the people.

    The eldest one, is still abroad and has not yet appeared in front of everyone. The remaining brothers have appeared in front of everyone since a month ago.

    Each of them has created a company, and the industries involved have almost formed a monopoly chain.

    It is the person everyone in X city wants to make friends with.

    Many families with daughters want to take the opportunity to get in touch with the Shen family, but before they can act, Shen Liujue finds his mistress first...?

    All kinds of speculation flashed in everyone's hearts. Xu Lili was still talking loudly, mocking Song Jinxi while attracting everyone's attention.

    "Your clothes are pretty good, and the jewels on you seem to be real? I don't know which gold owner has taken care of you, so rich?" Xu Lili smiled and continued: "I want to say, since you can make money in bed now, why do you want to be a programmer?"

    Programmer?

    This word has attracted more people's attention.

    These years, even mistresses can write code?

    They looked at Song Jinxi, and a touch of appreciation flashed in their minds .

    They thought to themselves that such beautiful mistresses were generally big-chested and brainless, and their appearance was inversely proportional to their IQ, and they could only serve as a vase. This young lady looks beautiful, but she still writes code unexpectedly?

    The eyes of the people around seemed to have substance, and they all focused on Song Jinxi.

    Song Jinxi rolled her eyes and turned around slowly. Still not forgetting to give Shen Liuchen a look secretly, indicating that he is not allowed to come over.

    She wants to fight this bitch  by herself.

    When she turned around, she actually saw the bodyguard Ah Quan not far away, and she immediately became more confident.

    She gently put the wine glass on the table, looking at the woman in front of her for a while.

    "Xu Lili, I am actually very curious about your family background." Song Jinxi said.

    A trace of complacency flashed across Xu Lili's face. Just as she was about to speak, Song Jinxi snatched it away.

    "I'm curious, how many women in your family need to be engaged in this industry? That will give you the wrong perception. When you see a woman, you think she is a mistress?" Song Jinxi said, finding that the way she speaks seems to be a bit affected by Shen Liuchen.

    She asked slowly: "I have advised you not to judge others base on what you do yourself. Why do you have to take your own humiliation in the public?"