Without mercy I bite your throat

Thoughts= Bold Italics

"Mind-linking"= Italics

⚠️!content warning!⚠️- violence, hinted non-con

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When Hyunjin found Felix, he nearly threw up, the sight appalling him.

He's seen his own fair share of what a violent alpha can do, growing up in a brothel and all, but this. This was so much more worse.

It had taken their pack an hour (in wolf form) to get to Dong Chul's pack, making it nine hours without the omega.

These were probably the worst hours of his life.

Before leaving the festival, (which none of them took part in after learning of their missing ball of sunshine), Chan had ran through what they were doing and who was doing what.

Chan being the Alpha King meant he had insight on all packs, so he knew just how this pack protected themselves. This only meant it was easier for them to get in and out smoothly.

But they didn't want this to go smoothly. They wanted to paint the ground crimson.

So when they arrived at the pack borders, Chan didn't hesitate to rip the head off of the first wolf that approached him.

Chan, Minho, Changbin and Seungmin stayed in their wolf forms, clawing amd pouncing at anyone that attacked them, whilst they sent Hyunjin, covered by Jeongin and Jisung to come back with Felix.

Fast forward, and Hyunjin can't move from the entrance of Felix's cell.

The omega was on the ground, unconscious and shivering violently, from the cold biting into his bones. Felix was practically naked, his clothes shredded apart, revealinghis black and blue figure. He was also completely drenched and lying in a pool of blood, water and is that...?

Hyunjin turned away, unable to contain the content in his stomach and emptied it in the corner.

His eyes burned with unshed tears, and he muffled his sobs with his sleeve.

There was no time to cry yet. He needed to leave with Felix.

Breathing heavily to calm himself down, Hyunjin hurriedly walked closer to gather the omega in his arms.

He had to force himself to not look down, and held his breath as the stench was overwhelming his wolf senses.

Using his long limbs, the beta made quick work of climbing his way out of the basement, coming face to face with Jisung amd Jeongin surrounded by multiple dismembered bodies.

He didn't feel an inch of pity.

And neither did the other two, when they took in the heartbreaking sight of the omega in his arms.

So with steely eyes, the three exited.

.......................

Changbin was first to notice the three exit the building, and caught Minho's attention to point at them.

The entire of Dong Chul's pack were outside- men, women, children and elderly. They were huddled together, cries and shouts escaping them as they watched their pack alpha on his knees, bleeding and in the clutches of the Alpha King.

Chan had shifted into his human form once he caught sight of Dong Chul, wanting to tear him apart with his bare hands.

He didn't notice the three leaving the building with Felix.