Prologue: The Bite

Hello and welcome back to the highly anticipated and long awaited update for The Victim and yes I've finally decided to return to this underrated story and give it the update it truly deserves, it took me longer than I even anticipated but now it's time to get this show on the road and I hope all of you are excited to see where this story goes. But, finally it's time to return to the creepy comforts of FNAF and the deadly animatronics infesting its halls. As always I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO 

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Before we start I've decided to add one final girl to the harem and it's none other than....Fiona Thyme 

Now onto our previously scheduled chapter

Y,N POV, Location: Fredbear's Family Diner 

*As a car parks within the Fredbear's parking lot, a 7 year old Y,N with tears streaming down his face had stepped out of the car with his mother with a Fredbear plushie being clutched to his chest. Normally a child his age would be enthusiastic and positively bouncing off the walls at having his birthday take place at the beloved diner, especially with the best buddies of Fredbear and Spring Bonnie singing happy birthday as the cake was sliced.*

Y,N: *whimpers* Mommy.....I don't want to be here....The monsters live here....

M,N: *frowns* I know sweetie, I know. But we're going to have a great time regardless of those nightmares!  

*But Y,N wasn't your average kid, as over the past few days his brother had been scaring him every chance he had with a Foxy head he had managed to swipe from the backstage when none of the employees were looking. Not only that but for the past five nights he repeatedly had horrible and gruesome nightmares about some of the animatronics eating him, tearing his flesh off, and stuffing him into a suit. This had caused the poor child to become increasingly introverted, more so than usual, and he barely talked with any kid at school and kept to himself at all times. So in a desperate bid to kill two birds with one stone, that being helping her baby boy to overcome his fear of Fredbear's and being able to interact with kids his own age, Y,N's mom booked for her son's birthday to take place at the restaurant he dreaded the most and he certainly let her know by throwing a temper tantrum as they left the house. Yet, that didn't stop M,N from driving herself and her baby boy to the diner. As they walked towards the diner, the two iconic mascots had their face plastered upon the entranceway with bright and cheery smiles on their faces.*