Mark: Easy for you to say, you already have yours. But you're right... Just hope it comes soon.

Y/n: Trust me, They will, who knows that day could be today.

_______________

At school, you and Mark both make way to each other's lockers. There Mark is met by his friend William a kid with brown hair.

William: Mauler Twins attack the White House? Nuts, right?

Mark: I saw.

William: I can't believe the Guardians of the Globe let them get that close to killing the President.

Mark: They didn't even get into the building, and Omni-Man was there, too.

William: You're such an Omni-Maniac. Way to root for the underdog. Big fan of the Yankees, are you? Sure, he's hot and all, and that mustache...

Mark: *sigh*

William: Sorry! Okay, straight stuff. You up for some Clash Crash tonight? I'm hoping for a Level 43 chest armor. *sighs* Don't bring up that stupid job, man. Don't be that person.

Mark: When's the last time you bought a comic book? Those things are expensive, and they're doing Seance Dog twice a month all summer.

William: You're into the stupidest stuff.

Girl: knock it off, Todd!

Mark and William turn around to see a girl and another guy talking loudly down the hall. The guy named Todd keeps grabbing her and not letting her go away.

Todd: Come on... Quit playing games. I know you're crazy about me. Marcy told me.

Girl: Well, you are big and strong, aren't you.

Todd: You know it.

Girl: And you think that makes it ok to harass me?

Todd: Hey, don't walk away from me! What are you a lesbian or something?

Girl: Oh, my God, I wish! Would you leave me alone then? Let go of me, so I can go find a girl to kiss!

Mark feeling angry he begins moving in to stop it before William holds him off.

William: Don't. Guy's twice your size. Maybe you can just sit back and watch this?

Mark: I can't.

William: I can become I'm not Omni-Man, and neither are you.

Mark: Let's see.

Mark moves away from William and walks over to the two and taps on Todd's shoulder.

Mark: I Think Amber's been pretty clear about how she feels, Todd.

Todd: Are you serious, Grayson?

Mark: Look...

Before Mark could say anything more, Todd punched him straight in the face and finished it off with a punch to the gut.

Amber: Leave him alone!

Amber runs over and kicks Todd in the Balls making him squirm off quickly.

Mark: *Groaning*

Amber: Thank you.

Amber says as she leaves the two boys, they talk about what just happened with William helping out Mark.

In the distance, you're standing next to a wall watching everything go off.

Y/n: Damn, for sure thought that they would kick in right now. Hmm, guess it's longer than I thought. Just hold on a bit longer Mark.

______________

At Burger Mart Marks Kick open the door from the back pulling two trash bags. He walks over to the trash container and puts the first one. About to do the second before throwing it into space.

Mark: Huh. It's about time.

Arriving home Mark sees You and Mom sitting at the dinner table about to eat. You notice Mark seems pretty happy about something.

Debbie: I made some chicken, but I also heated up some authentic German bratwurst flown in special today.

Mark: I... had a pretty interesting day.

Your dad flies in outta nowhere and takes a seat on a chair next to you and Mom.

Nolan: Sorry I'm late. Honest to god, a dragon was attacking Hong Kong. I stopped it.

Debbie: Ooh, a dragon. Nice. Mark was getting ready to tell us how interesting his day was.

Mark: Guess who's finally getting his powers?

Nolan: Are you sure?

Mark: Pretty sure. Threw a trash bag into space at work.

Debbie: Oh, that's great, Son, just great!

Nolan: If you're up for it, I'll make some time tomorrow for training. Bright and early tomorrow, Mark. Make sure you get a good night's sleep.

Mark: Ha! For sure! Y/n you should join us you could teach me some of your moves.

Nolan: That's a great idea, it'll be a great time for us to spend time together.

Y/n: Sure, I don't have much to do tomorrow anyway. Also told you, had a feeling it would be today.

Mark: Yeah, sorry for what I said earlier, just needed some patience and it worked out finally.

After dinner, everyone had gone to bed and you laid on your bed wondering how things would be now. Mark had finally got his power and you and dad would be training him now. You smiled knowing things would be pretty fun with both of them working together as a family.