Chapter twenty-seven

Start from the beginning

He carries me to the bathroom, setting me down right in front of the mirror. I slowly smile as he grabs an extra toothbrush, applying toothpaste to it. His silly grin lights up the room. It makes me smile. It's like he's contagious with joy. I hold back my giggle when he tickles me, inching up the black t-shirt he put on me last night.

Lots and lots of hickies is what greets me and he visibly smiles when he sees them. He dips his head down to my neck, forgetting about the toothbrush on the counter. "Beautiful." I feel his light breath against my neck and I feel his hard-on brushing up against my ass.

"You're so soft." He inches his hands up and down my belly. "You don't know how bad I want you right now." He moans.

"Take me." I dare. "Please."

He laughs. "Funny." He brushes closer to my body, imitating how he rocked into me last night. I grab onto the counter and he wraps his hands around mine squeezing intensely. Oh fuck.

"It wasn't supposed to be."

"Fuck off." He pushes away from the counter, humor written across his features.

I grab onto the counter now that I've lost his support.

"Can you walk?" He asks.

I nod 'yes' into the mirror, with a laugh.

He takes his toothbrush, applies toothpaste, runs it under the water, then he brushes his teeth, spitting out the toothpaste--just like last night, all while focusing on my body in ways I can't even explain in words.  "Brush your teeth and get dressed, I'll meet you out there." He commands. I smile through the pain, nodding my head like I'm not fucking numb and achy all over.

He smirks slightly. He definitely finds this amusing. "Or... I can wait."

I smile. "Fuck off." I taunt.

Angelo smiles when he sees his t-shirt still draped over my body. I feel like a shy girl who has a crush.

I can barely walk, but I'm a good actor and I do a great job at hiding it. At least, I thought I did a great job until I made an appearance in the kitchen and Louis says. "What's wrong with your legs, huh?" He furrows his brow flipping pancakes. "And, oh my heavenly father..." He gasps. "Did you get hit in the neck with paintballs?"

I hate him so much.

"It was those kids two houses down wasn't it? You know, I'm always telling them to be careful with those things, I mean they could really hurt some-"

"Louis, stop talking, please." I clip under my breath.

"Yes, mam." He puts his hands up in surrender. "In other news..." He carries on, ignoring my groans of protest at the sound of his voice. "Guess who called me, you guys?" Angelo and I roll our eyes and when we don't answer he continues. "Ben! Can you believe it?" He exaggerates. "He's in town, and he wants to meet tonight, at that rager up at surfside." Angelo grabs the pot of steaming coffee, pouring two cups, and nudging me playfully when I make fun of how much sugar he puts in his.

I shake my head. His father just died and he wants to party? I guess that makes sense. Anything to distract from how he really feels.

"You mean he wants to meet you at surfside." Angelo corrects. "I have all this shit to deal with today, on account of you-know-who dying. I don't have time to party and Ruth isn't going anywhere without me. Especially with ben." He looks at me then looks away greedily.

I don't dare argue with him, not this time. It's not worth it. And besides, it's not like he trusts Louis after the whole surfside party situation when he didn't bring me home when Angelo told him to.