(2) Nino & Ichika

Nino Pov

"Let me tutor you," he says, responding to my question.

Well, this is certainly an unexpected development. He's surely up to something. I don't really trust Ichika's words. I mean, we've only been in this school for about a month now and she's already talking about someone who's unknown to the whole class.

"Why? What's your plan?" I question, unsure of his true motives. Surely he wouldn't go up to a STRANGER and help them for no apparent reason!

"There is no plan. I just don't want any of my precious classmates to be in danger of expulsion"

"You say that with no change to your facial expression, I don't believe it." If Ichika would have explained what brought upon her opinion of him, then maybe I would have-

"Wait, you met up with my sister right?" I ask.

"Uhm, are you talking about Ichika?" 

"Well no duh! Unless you're telling me that you met up with my other sisters as well." I knew this wasn't true since no one else recognized him. "

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," he answers.

"What do you mean by that?"

Probably assuming that I wanted to hear about their encounter, he started telling me about how they first met.

Flashback

Ichika POV

"Please go out with me!"

What? I receive an anonymous text message from someone and they tell me to meet up behind the school building to confess? I should have guessed since this would be a popular movie trope, but then again it's the first month of school. 

"I know we haven't known each other for long, but I can guarantee you happiness as long as you're with me!"

Haven't known each other for long? I don't know this guy at all! I've never dealt with rejecting someone before, heck, I've never even been confessed to by someone. He's obviously going after my looks first and personality second, what kind of guy would confess to someone he doesn't know!

Alright calm down Ichika, surely there's a way to get out of this situation.

"Well, I don't think I'd be a right fit for you, perhaps you should try looking for someone else-" I quickly stop speaking as he yells.

"No! It has to be you, I'm not letting you get away until you give me a proper answer." He denies me of my freedom.

Now what? What to do...

Wait... Isn't that guy from Class D as well?

I'm sorry for this.

"Ayanokouji! Over here!" I scream out his name, only remembering it because his failed introduction stayed on my mind is a little funny.

He notices me, but as he walks towards us, the boy confessing to me asks who he is.

"That's my boyfriend..." A bit hesitant to say it, but my acting skills manage to do the job.

"What's up Ichika, what are you guys doing over here?" Ayanokouji asks.

"I should be asking you that," the boy says glaring at him, but Ayanokouji pays no attention to this.

"Well, I was just walking by. It's very peaceful and relaxing to take long walks once in a while, I recommend both of you try it." Was he being serious?