"Let's not talk about it, let's eat, I can finally come out, I can't be affected by those unrelated people." She said.

    Song Jinxi glanced aside again.

    There was no longer Shen Liuyu's figure in that place, and the car drove away.

    Lin Xiaoxiao followed her gaze and looked at it: "What are you looking at?"

    Song Jinxi retracted her gaze.

    "It's just that the sun outside seems to be a bit big," she said.

    "It's really big," Lin Xiaoxiao hesitated, "Sister-in-law, have you been to the video game city?"

    Song Jinxi: "Video game city?"

    Lin Xiaoxiao nodded, "Well, there are a lot of fun in it, my sister-in-law is going to play. Right?" she said, looking at Song Jinxi with expectant eyes.

    "If you want to play, we can go. I haven't been to the video game city." Song Jinxi said.

    Lin Xiaoxiao immediately looked at Song Jinxi with moved eyes.

    "Sister-in-law, no matter how many sister-in-law I will have in the future, you are my favorite sister-in-law, there is no second one!" She swears to the sky.

    ### It seems that because Shen Liuchen is here, Shen Liujue behaves very well and easy to talk. After dinner, Lin Xiaoxiao said that she wanted to go to the video game city with Song Jinxi. He didn't stop her, just watching Shen Liuchen's reaction.

    Song Jinxi said that she wanted to go, and Shen Liuchen would naturally not refuse.

    It happens that the Xiyu Shopping Plaza where they are now has a big video game city on the fourth floor. They don't need to drive to the video game city specifically, they can walk there directly, which is equivalent to a walk after a meal.

    Lin Xiaoxiao took Song Jinxi's hand and walked ahead, Shen Liujue and Shen Liuchen slowly following behind.

    "They have such a good relationship. It seems that she really likes her sister-in-law." Shen Liujue said.

    Shen Liuchen was silent.

    If it weren't for Lin Xiaoxiao, he should be the person standing next to Song Jinxi.

    He should also hold Song Jinxi's hand and walk forward slowly.

    … After entering the video game city, Lin Xiaoxiao seemed to be in her own paradise. She bought two big boxes of coins and took Song Jinxi to play.

    The BGM in the video game city is very big. Song Jinxi was a good baby when she was a child, and always stay at home when she grew up. Her pastime has always been just playing games and reading novels, or doing some outdoor sports. Now it is the first time she is in this noisy environment in.

    It feels novel and fun.

    She was very interested in those claw machines, but Lin Xiaoxiao kept pulling her to play with other things. Fortunately, in the end they played other small games as well, Lin Xiaoxiao stopped in front of the two dancing machines.

    On the dancing machine, two boys are dancing and playing cool, and a circle of people are watching.

    Lin Xiaoxiao pulled Song Jinxi aside, and whispered in her ear: "They don’t dance at all, they move bluntly, they always step on the wrong tempo and wave their hands everywhere, so they can only trick those who know nothing about this or those passerby that never played this."