Song Jinxi remained silent. Listen to her talking in a different way.

    "What's more, even if I want to like a person, I can't like him like this." Lin Xiaoxiao said, "If he really likes me, I can like him too, just like I told you before, we are not related by blood. He is just my nominal cousin. My mother shouldn't stop me from staying with him..." The
waiter walked over and laid a tablecloth for them.

    Lin Xiaoxiao paused for a moment.

    Song Jinxi turned her head and accidentally saw a car parked in a parking lot not far away, with the driver's window open.

    The person sitting in the driver's seat looked a little familiar, as if he was--

    Shen Liuyu.

    The ML of this novel world.

    If she remembers correctly.

    This is the first time she has seen Shen Liuyu "in reality".

    It because the system had shown her the photos of Shen Liuyu before, she will have an impression now.

    Shen Liuyu was also looking at this place, but the focus seemed to be on Lin Xiaoxiao who was opposite her.

    Song Jinxi only looked at it for a while, then looked back at Lin Xiaoxiao as well.

    When the waiter left, Lin Xiaoxiao picked up the topic just now.

    "The problem is that if he really likes me, he shouldn't bring other women home in front of me when our relationship is still unclear." She said, frowning at Song Jinxi with a face. "Don't you think his behavior is naive?"

    Song Jinxi nodded, "It's really naive."

    Still very scumbag.

    She would not like a man like this.

    "He deliberately show his girlfriend in front of me, wanting to make me jealous. But how can I feel jealous now? I can't even finish my homework every day." Lin Xiaoxiao pouted. "If it wasn't for the second brother who saw him forcing to kiss me last time, I wouldn't have to make up classes on Saturdays and Sundays..." The expression was very aggrieved.

    Song Jinxi sighed softly without speaking.

    Quietly waiting for her speak.

    "I think I will be unlucky every time I meet him. I have to stay away from this person in the future." Lin Xiaoxiao said.

    Song Jinxi did not speak.

    Anyway, now, with Lin Xiaoxiao's attitude, the plot is completely gone.

    Don't think about it.

    The system is still refusing to appear now, she don't know if it really gave up the world, or because Shen Liuchen has been by her side, it is blocked by Shen Liuchen's aura, and can't get close to her.

    "What's more, after I thought about it carefully, I didn't like his type at all." Lin Xiaoxiao said, "I don't like the setting of'the swinger is looking back at the shore'. There are many students around me who like it. A scumbag, after being cheated by the scumbag, they hopes that the scumbag will suddenly wake up one day, and he will returns to her to cherish her, saying, "The moment that guy realize his love for her will ended up loving her forever."

The meal came.

    "That's too naive." Lin Xiaoxiao said and shook her head with a smile.

    She sniffed the heat from the hot vegetables, licked her lips, and picked up the chopsticks.