36

[Daughter]

There days seems to be back to normal as her friends didn't bug her. Haku was sleeping on Shuhua's lap.

Soojin was busy making their lunch since they have an appointment at the hospital later this afternoon. Shuhua's been itching to take the cast off of her.

Christmas is just two weeks away and Shuhua haven't bought any gifts for anyone since Soojin is keeping an eye on her on not moving a lot. Ordering online would just ruin hee surprise if ever since Soojin is practically living now inside her apartment.

Though Soojin goes back to her apartment but it doesn't even take at least ten minutes and she's back again.

That is why Shuhua is itching to take the cast off of her left leg. She was planning on asking Minnie for help once her cast is off so they can buy gifts together. Well Yuqi is probably busy with Soyeon again, she haven't heard anything from Yuqi since the last time that Yuqi and Soyeon were here but she did saw Yuqi posting pictures of her and Soyeon in SNS.

S H U H U A -

I haven't taken a bath but I'm not smelly. I even smell lile fresh peaches well according to Soojin. I gently pat Haku, he's been sticking around me ever since Minnie unnie dropped them back here to me.

I mean I'm used to it but he even follows me inside the bathroom. Mata is just as usual playing with her toys.

"Shu food is ready." I look up and saw Soojin still in her apron. "Kiss." I pouted as I reach for her hand. She leaned forward and gave me a peck. "Now come on and have some lunch so we can be early and you need to take a bath also." I feel like a baby actually with Soojin being all caring to me.

She helped me to stand up, "Did you exercise your toes?" I shake my head. I'm afraid to move them, I have this kind of thoughts lile what if my injury became even more serious and complex. I don't want that to happen of course.

"Shu the doctor said that you need to exercise at least your toes so it can reduce stiffness."

"Oh really?" I ask surprised as I look down on my toes and began moving them carefully. It actually feels nice. "Why are you so cute?" I look at her not even shock what she said because why? I'm cute in real life.

"I don't know. You tell me why." I responded as I settle on my chair with her in front of me. "Let's eat and don't act so clueless to me. You're gonna tease me." She answered while putting some hot seaweed soup on my bowl.

"By the way, I'm going back to Gyeonggi-do by this weekend for Christmas and I was thinking if you want to come with me." She handed me my bowl, 'What do I do during Christmas?' I ask myself.

My past Christmas were always with Minnie unnie in Thailand. Before I move out of her house here in Korea, she always take me with her to Thailand to celebrate Christmas and now that I think of it.

This is gonna be my first time celebrating and enjoying Christmas with Soojin.

"Let's eat first." I exclaimed as I dig into my food. I sometimes like how my brain comes up with so many ideas. I'll definitely have to call Minnie unnie later.