8

[Don't fall in love with me]

"Well I wear the number 10 in our team." Shuhua muttered as she starts to stretch her limbs. "We'll go jog for about five laps then I'll go train you." Yejin yelled enthusiastically.

The open field was empty just the two of them. It wasn't that far from the Seo residence so they just walked their way.

Shuhua placed the ball on the ground. "Are you familiar with the foot works?" Shuhua asks, while trying to move her feet tossing the ball up high and then catching it again.

Shuhua kicked the ball not too hard for Yejin to catch.

"In soccer you need to focus on accuracy rather than power. When someone passes the ball to you, you need to control it and keep it close so you can play on without getting tackled or losing the ball. Everyone starts with the basics and besides basics are very important." Shuhua motioned Yejin to kick the ball back to her. 

Staying on her toes, ready to receive the ball and as the ball comes in she moves her body to get behind the ball.

Using the sole part of her foot she trapped the ball.

"Listen when controlling the ball there are two ways, one is what I just did as of now which is trap and the second one is cushion. Try passing the ball again to me." Shuhua instructed as she pass the ball swiftly to Yejin.

Softly with the inside of her foot she controlled the ball to reduce the power and speed of it.

"And that is cushion."

"But as far as I remember when we first met you said you couldn't catch the ball?" Shuhua picked up the ball walking towards the girl.

Y E J I N -

I was quite embarrassed that Shuhua unnie still remembered it. I couldn't help but to gush over her. She is so cool and I want to be like her.

I know everybody has their own uniqueness you know.

"A-h yeah." I internally screamed at myself for stuttering in front of her. It's not like that, I'm not crushing into her or I am really not. I don't know.

She's charming I can confidently say that. "Hey are you okay? Your face is so red." I widened my eyes when I felt her palm on my forehead.

She's too close.

I heaved out a sigh of relief. 'Did I just blush or is it because it's hot?' I look at her and she was smiling at me. The smile that can kill, I laugh at my own thoughts.

"Now you're laughing."

The sun was undeniably mad or so I thought since it really is hot though. "Let's continue training." I changed the topic as I grabbed the ball from her grasp.

"Let's have a one on one, if you managed to score at least one on me then I'll grant two of your wishes but if I managed to score three you'll have to buy me a lot of foods." I shake my head I don't even know if I'm really talking to a college student right now.

She's definitely still in high school.

But nonetheless it was great deal for me and all I have to do is to score at least one and I'll have two wishes from her.

Thinking of it, I don't really know what to wish if ever I scored at least one.

I dropped on the grassy field panting so heavily. "So you have two wishes." Shuhua unnie sat beside me with the ball placed in between her legs.