5

[Good morning]

The loud music was almost breaking Shuhua's ear drums, the smell of sweat and sex filled her senses as they walked inside.

"I thought we're gonna party at our same 'place'?" Shuhua cluelessly asks but Minnie wasn't also informed that the their friends would move places.

She just got the text from Tzuyu awhile ago.

Even with the dim lights Shuhua can clearly see a drunk Yuqi coming to their way. "Yow c-hicken now *hic* chicken now *hic*." Shuhua laugh her ass off, taking her phone out she started to film her dear friend.

'A great way to tease her tomorrow.'

===

S H U H U A -

I gave Tzuyu a pat on her back, "Change of plans?" I ask with a quite teasing tone. She look at me quite distressed. "You know I can't disclose our 'place' to her." I chuckled looking over to the girl she's been watching over.

"She's been bugging me out of where the hell I was last night and now she keeps on asking if she can come with us. I didn't have any choice or else I'll be sleeping on the couch." the tone of her voice makes me stifle a laugh.

This giant is savage but when it comes to her girlfriend she's a whipped yoda.

I sat down, grabbing the bottle of beer on the table. I slowly gulped down the content of it and soon later consuming all of it. I don't really have a high tolerance when it comes to alcohol beverages unlike this unnie beside me who's gulping down a whiskey like it's water.

I shook my head in disbelief. I can't bring her to their house like this. Aunt will probably scold her for drinking too much.

This is more like a hell than heaven to me. I smiled seeing the others having fun. Thinking about what I've done for the past years, I've gotten comfortable living like this. Away from home, away from them.

If they could just notice me.

I sound like a childish high school student who's seeking for love amd attention from my own parents when in fact I really am seeking for those but now even if I'm in college now I still seek for them notice me.

'Did they forgot that they still have a child that needs their care, love amd attention?'

It's been exactly five years since my older sister died and ever since then everything changed. I started to blame myself.

'If I wasn't stubborn at all would she be still alive?'

I felt a warm hand on my cheek. "You're crying again." I turned to look and face the owner of that familiar voice. "Elkie." I mumbled. She started to wipe the tears off from my eyes.

I didn't even knew that tears were already falling out of my eyes. "This was supposed a celebration you know? Let's have fun and let go of all your worries." I smiled at this girl beside me.

She's been with me for long and I couldn't ask for more.

She stood up as I look up to her, she pulled me up to stand up too. Leading the way to the dance floor, I found myself being care free and laughing along with her.