"A fight Dasia!" Justice yelled as Dasia closed the passenger door.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

Justice started driving away from the school.

"We're gonna talk about it, so spill."

Dasia sighed.

"Her name is Yasmine Hill and she always jokes about me. From how dark I am to how I'm adopted, during lunch she called me a blackie she told me no one was ever gonna love me."

"And what did you do?"

"I got up from my table and stood in front of her, I didn't wanna hit her J, I didn't! She started laughing in my face so I punched her, she leaned to touch her face but I couldn't contain myself I just started swinging, I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her as hard as I could while I hit her, she just made me so mad!"

"Then what?" Justice asked turning on her turning signal.

"The principal pulled me off of her, I didn't get to see Yasmine after that but I hope I fucked her up."

Justice chuckled lowly.

"People always gonna push your buttons Dasia it's your responsibility to be the bigger person."

"I'll be the bigger person when I go back to school." Dasia shrugged.

Justice laughed as she pulled into Samiyah's kindergarten center.

"Stay here while I go get Samiyah."

Dasia shrugged as she leaned on the hot window.

Justice got out the car and dusted herself off. She walked into the building and searched for Monica the main teacher.

"Justice!"

Justice turned around to see Monica, her arms were covered in dabs of paint.

"Girl what happened to you?" Justice asked walking up to her friend.

"Chile it was paint day." Monica sighed.

"You here for Samiyah?"

"Yes, how was she?"

"Fine, her and another lil girl got into it over a doll but besides that she good."

Justice nodded. "Where they at?"

"They in the back."

Justice made her way to the back of the center where the rest of the kids played.

"Samiyah!" She called out.

"Samiyah!" She called again.

Justice walked around the playground. She saw a group of girls sitting by the swing set. In the middle was Samiyah.

"Samiyah you don't hear me calling you?"

Samiyah held a mean mug towards the girls.