𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Start from the beginning

"I thought you said yo' momma was gone do your hair." She said.

"She is but no as soon as possible, imma call you back I made it to my auntie house." I said.

"Okay see you later." She said hanging up.

I walked to her door and rang the door bell and she opened it giving me a hug as she let me in.

"Where they at?" I asked.

"They sleep rn, I just fixed they bottles though- hold on turn around." She cut herself off and I turned towards her.

"Walk towards me." She said stepping back and I felt like I was finna die.

"TT I'm not intoxicated." I laughed.

"Aht ion wanna hear it walk towards me." She said and I did.

"See there, why you limping?" She asked.

"I tripped and fell in the shower." I lied.

"You out here freaking I can't believe this." She fell out on the couch. Ariah is most definitely one of the cool aunties that I can talk to about anything, well she's my only auntie.

"You over exaggerating." I said.

"Whew chile, let me go ahead and leave." She stood up laughing. "Love you." She hugged me again before leaving.

I went to the room she had for me and sat my stuff down before I went to the kitchen going to the pantry. I grabbed a caprisun and a big bag of hot Cheetos puffs and I heard my phone ring so I ran to my room.

It was Xavier so I put on a movie for background noise and cut off the light. I was trying to move fast and I coughed a few times before I finally answered.

"Hello." I said.

"Wassup, why it take you so long to answer?" He asked as I put the straw through the whole.

"Because I was in the kitchen and I ain't bring my phone, anything else you wanna know?" I asked and got out the camera cause I started to smiled.

"Why you catching an attitude?" He asked.

"What made you think I got an attitude." I chuckled.

"Why yo' ass on mute?" He asked.

"Oh damn I forgot." I laughed. "But I don't got no attitude." I said sipping my caprisun and he started mocking me.

"Shut up I didn't even sound like that." We laughed then I heard one of the twins crying so I got up cutting on all the lights going to their room.

"You scared of the dark?" He asked.

"No I'm scared of what's in the dark it's a difference- hey pretty girl what you crying for?" I said in a baby face picking Braelyn up while Isaiah still slept.

"So you gone tell me what all that was about?" I asked going to the kitchen and getting the bottle that was already made.

"Huh?" He said.

"Huh." I mocked him. "You heard me." I said feeding Braelyn her bottle and going back to my room.

"I don't know what you talking bout'." He chuckled.

"Xavier." I said.

"Nothing just people popping up at places they not wanted and acting like they care when they don't." He said dryly.

"You know it's okay to reach your breaking point right? You don't always have to be tough all the time if something is getting to you and hold in your emotions for that long." I said.

"You want me to be honest?" He asked.

"Yea." I said and I looked down at Braelyn as she played with my hair.

"Constantly taking my medication made me hold my anger in, like them pills made me feel drained and numbed to a lot of shit. So even if I did feel that way I couldn't react how I wanted to. I know I'm in control of my actions but, ion know it's hard to explain. I just don't want to feel calm all the time, and I don't like feeling nonchalant all the time." He expressed.

"When did you start taking them?" I asked.

"When I was 10." He said.

"Maybe it is a good thing to stop taking them for a while. You remember in psychology class when we watched that video of them people and it was two groups. One of the groups had no issues and other group did?" I asked.

"Yea and they went to one of them mental hospitals and they mental got worse the longer they spent time in there." He said.

"What if that's how the medication works, you've been taking it for so long so it tricks you into thinking you really do need it when you don't. Especially if this is the time where you choose to not take them." I said.

"I ain't take em and I punched my mirror and broke a lot of shit, that's how I am when I don't take em'." He said.

"No that's how you are when you reached your breaking point. All these years you been taking it and you been taught to hide your emotions and how you feel, there's no problem in finally letting it all out after you've been bottled up this whole time." I said.

"I think you're just afraid that if you don't take them you'll have an episode like Langston did." I said softly.

"Do me a favor." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Get out my head, you don't know me." He said I busted out laughing causing him to laugh.

"But nah for real, is that obvious?" He asked.

"No, just the more I talk to you the more I understand you." I shrugged and stared at me making me smile.

"Stop omg." I made the ceiling be the only thing in the camera.

"Childish, I can't look at you?" He asked.

"Boy bye get off my phone." I laughed.
____________________________________

Awww they so ugly🥺👩🏽‍🦯