ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: ᴏʜ. ᴏʜ ɴᴏ.

Start from the beginning

I was honestly expecting him to just end the call. So, I was a bit surprised when Sir Nighteye asked about the dream.

I started to explain what happened in my dream and how I felt like I was being watched. I explained all of it. How the room was completely drained from colour. The mirror that had suddenly appeared in the middle of the room. The thing with crossing out All Might's name. How the strange man had tried to choke me. And last but definitely least the stranger screaming at me.

"I can understand why that would upset you. It sounds like a horrible dream." Sir Nighteye said with an understanding tone.

I could feel myself calming down a bit after telling Sir Nighteye about the dreams. His tone of voice helped too. It was so soothing to hear him talk, he sounded so understanding which just added to the whole thing. Who would have thought Sir Nigheye would be so good at this. But then again, he is a Pro hero after all, so I would assume he would have to have a certain skill level when it comes to calming people down.

"You said that the man seemed familiar like you have seen him somewhere else. Do you know where you might have seen him?" He asked me.

'That is a really good question. Where have I seen him? Have I met him before? What is it that is so familiar about him?' I thought as I racked my brain trying to come up with an answer.

"See that's the thing. I can't remember why he seems so familiar. It is just in the back of my mind just out of reach. It is bothering me" I said.

"Can you figure out if it is someone from a long time ago? Is it someone you might have known as a child? Or is it moreover someone you have met or seen recently" Sir Nigheye said.

He might be on to something.

'Is he someone I knew as a child? Nope definitely not someone from my childhood. I know I have seen him somewhere in Japan, so that out rules him being from my childhood. He must have been someone I have seen recently or at least someone I have seen while staying in Japan. Which means I have a time frame of what 3 years? 4 years? Okay, maybe recently is a bit of a stretch.' I was trying to think of when I might have seen the red-eyed man.

"He is not from my childhood. He is from my time here in Japan." I stated.

"That definitely narrows it down a bit." Sir Nighteye said.

"I mean I guess it does. Except for the fact that I have been living in Japan for a couple of years and about 126,3 million people are living here." I sighed.

I had calmed down by now. But the fear had turned into frustration instead.

'How in the world am I supposed to figure out where I have seen him. It could have been anywhere. Hell, it could have been a picture which means there is a chance that he is not even somewhere in Japan' I thought making myself even more frustrated.

"I am sure you will be able to find out where you have seen him before." Sir Nighteye said.

"I hope so." I responded and pulled my knees up to my chest.

Another sigh escaped my lips as I rested my head on my knees. All of this just seemed so impossible to figure out. 'I should get some fresh air I thought as I looked out the window. The night sky was lit up by the many lights of the bustling city that never seemed to go to sleep.