"Thank You..my boyfriend said the same thing." I gave him a smile..his smile kinda faded

"Well you're boyfriend is a really lucky guy..."

"Thanks.." I smiled

He nodded his head and turned his attention back to his work. I'm not gonna let him flirt with me ! If I was to just ignore it and say thank you, it would make him feel like it's okay..but it's not. I only want Odell Beckham Jr and nobody else. Once class was dismissed I was headed out the doors until I heard my professor tell my name.

"Danielle..can I see you for a minute." He said

I rolled my eyes on the sly and walked over to his desk, I was ready to go home!

"How busy are you after class?"

"Not too busy," I shrugged.

"I have a student who is failing this class. He needs a tutor. You're really my best student, you haven't gotten anything lower than a B..do you think you can help him?"

Him? ...

"Umm I guess I could help him out, who's this person?."

"Perez Nicholson." He sighed.

"Perez? He's failing?!?! Damn...I mean dang!. I'm sorry professor but I can't do that"

"I'll give you extra credit"

"Professor Dixon , I can't .."

"Danielle ..look at his grade.." My eyes widened at the sight of all his F's and his A's here and there.

"He was doing fine the first semester but he kinda dropped" professor sighed.

"Alright I do it." I nodded

He smiled. "Great!"

I exited his class and headed to the parking lot, I reached in my purse and pulled my keys out. A hand touched my shoulder and panicked, I punched the person in the face and they yelled.

"WAIT! DANIELLE CHILL!!" I was Perez.

"Perez! Boy you can't be sneaking up on me like that!" I put my hand over my chest.

"I'm sorry..I heard professor talking to you, I guess you think I'm stupid now .." He sighed

"No I do not. We all need help sometimes." I shrugged.

"Nice car.." He nodded his head.

"Thanks perez, How's tomorrow in the library at 3 o'clock sound?" I asked

"Tomorrow will be good. 3 o'clock to 5 o'clock will work " I nodded my head

"Okay good. I'll see you
tomorrow." He smiled
----

I had just got home from class and I was beyond tired, I took my exam today too..hopefully I passed it. Odell was laying on the couch asleep with his phone sitting on his chest, it buzzed meaning he had a text. I looked at his phone and saw it was Jarvis telling Odell to call him ASAP. Damn he had a bunch of missed calls from Jarvis.

"Odell..wake up baby, Jarvis said call him" I handed him his phone

I went upstairs to our bedroom and put my hair into a bun. I changed into a a pair of shorts and Odell's football jersey from college, it was pretty big on me but I was comfy. I heard Odell walk pass the bedroom and I heard the balcony doors open. I wonder what was so urgent with Jarvis calling Odell so many times. I got bored so I started playing Call of Duty..Odell walked in the room and laid his head on my stomach.

"Is Jarvis okay ?" I asked curiously.

"Uhh, Yeah. He's good, just had to tell me about something football related."