𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘*

Start from the beginning

"what do you want?" vinnie asked, his voice a hoarse whisper.

nyla locked eyes with vinnie, biting her lip nervously.

vinnie's rough hand grabbed her chin, his thumb tracing over her bottom lip and pulling it from between her teeth. "you have tell me what you want, baby."

"i want you."

• ★ •

the makeout session that had started in the bathroom had ended on nyla's bed, with vinnie hovering over the girl as she lay under him, frantically trying to unhook her bra and push her shorts and underwear down her legs.

vinnie sat up, using one arm to take his shirt off and throwing it across the room, before helping nyla take her bra off and kissing her exposed chest, trailing wet kisses across her body while making sure not to leave any marks. 

nyla whimpered as vinnie kissed down her stomach and pressed a kiss over her throbbing, clothed, heat, nyla's back arching, aching for more.

"vinnie, please," she gasped, looking down at the boy between her legs that was smirking up at her. "just fuck me."

"you're so desperate, princess," vinnie cooed, "you gotta wait, okay?"

he slowly slid the rest of her clothes off nyla's body, pressing a light kiss on her clit before taking his clothes off as well. 

"daddy please, i need you so bad," nyla whined, grabbing vinnie's arms and pulling him towards her, her lips meeting his, their noses bumping into each other.  

vinnie slid into her, nyla letting out a moan as she felt vinnie's dick fill her up. he slowly thrusted into her, his arms on either side of nyla's face, looking down at her as her eyes rolled back in her head.

he kept a slow pace, feeling nyla's walls squeeze his cock every time he thrusted into her, but nyla was tired of it, and wrapped her legs around vinnie's waist, flipping them over.

vinnie smirked, leaning back into the bed with his hands behind his head, watching nyla as she positioned herself over his dick, slowly lowering herself onto him. 

"you look so pretty, baby," vinnie mumbled as he leaned forward, kissing nyla softly as she started to bounce on him, her hands resting on vinnie's chest for balance. 

"look at you, princess, split on my cock," vinnie muttered, looking down at the place where he and nyla were connected. "you're taking me so well, baby, you're making me feel so good."

vinnie's hands moved to nyla's waist, guiding her, and he kissed down to nyla's shoulder, softly biting the skin there and smiling as he heard her whimper, moving faster.

he thrusted up into her, both of them letting out loud noises of pleasure at the feeling, nyla's nails scratching down vinnie's body, sure to leave marks. 

nyla started to slow down, her legs becoming tired as she looked at vinnie, who gave her a grin and kissed her cheek. "you getting tired, baby?'

the girl nodded, taking a deep breath, "yeah, y-you feel so good in me."

vinnie quickly flipped them over, his forehead touching nyla's. "can i go rough?"

nyla shuddered, nodding her head rapidly.

"words."

"please," she whispered. "go rough."

vinnie lined himself up at nyla's entrance, looking at nyla's one more time.

the girl rolled her eyes, "fuck me, vinnie."

"don't roll your fucking eyes at me," vinnie replied, and before nyla could say anything, he slammed into her, her eyes rolling back and mouth open as vinnie started thrusting into her.

"holy shit," she breathed, her arms gripping onto vinnie's biceps as he kept going, her legs wrapping around him again and pulling them closer to each other. 

before she knew it, nyla was coming, her cum almost pushing vinnie out her, but vinnie kept going, chasing after his release. 

"you feel so good, baby, you're doing so well," vinnie grunted, "you gonna let me fuck my cum into you? you want me that bad?"

nyla's back arched from the pleasure, the dirty talk getting to her head. "y-yeah, daddy, please, i want it. i-i want it so bad, daddy, please."

vinnie gripped the sheets beside nyla as he felt himself release into nyla, still thrusting and fucking his cum into her. "holy fucking shit, baby," vinnie panted, slowly pulling himself out of nyla.

nyla slowly sat up, pressing a kiss to vinnie's cheek. "you didn't even go that rough."

it was vinnie's turn to roll his eyes. "your legs are literally shaking. and i also didn't wanna hurt you, so i took it easy."

nyla frowned at the last part of his response. " i told you i'm fine. you're not hurting me"

"you don't look fine," vinnie replied, as his fingers traced over nyla's neck. 

"well i am fine, vinnie, i don't need you to treat me like a doll."

vinnie grasped nyla's jaw, his lips touching hers for a quick second before he stood up. "okay. if you say you're fine, you're fine. i believe you." 

he picked nyla up, heading towards the bathroom. "now, shower or bath, princess?"

"stop calling me that, hacker. and i want a bath. with bubbles."

• ★ •

she speaks!

i am so tired also 

do u guys think deji or vinnie is gonna win on saturday?

i love u

-n

• ★ •