INSERT14

We were still at that conference and i was so pressed.

Me:I need the loo.

I said to Ella and Walked away not giving her a chance to say anything.
As I was walking I bumped into a hard chest causing me to fall on my ass.

Me:aww!

I moaned in pain.I felt that guy lifting me up by wrapping his arms around mine.

Voice:I'm really sorry.

Me:i..I think you broke my ankle.

I was now crying, Hha that Shit was painful.he cupped my face making me look at him.I swear to god i almost fainted,I was Hot Chocolate Skinned guy with average navy(ish eyes)His eyes looked pretty weird.The was a woman sitting on top of a rock looking at the moon.

Him:You done?

I Cleared my throat and looked down.

Me:I..i have to go.

I tried moving my foot my failed because of my painful ankle.

Him:I'll help you.

He unexpectedly picked me up bridal style making me Gasp.

Me: What..what are you doing?

He didn't say anything instead he walked away with me still in his buff manly arms.

Me:Where are you taking me.

Him:I'm Going to tend on your broken Ankle,lady.

He took me to a hotel room and Gently laid me in bed then took of my shoes.

Him:Ill get you ointment.

He said snapping out if his thoughts as he was looking at me,Well more like drooling.

Me:Uhm Sure.

He Disappeared out side And came back after about 20mins.

Him:Sorry for making you wait,Had to rush to the mall.

I nodded and he bent down in front of me taking my foot in his hand.

Him:its swollen.

Me:Uhm yeah.

He rubbed my ankle with.I won't lie I was really enjoying the massage and I was also trying so hard not to close my eyes and fall into deep slumber.

He gave a banana to eat and made me down pain tablets then put me to bed since I was feel a bit sleepy.

Him:Sleep.

Me:I..i.am not sleepy.

Him:Your eyes show something else.

I swallowed hard and nodded getting undercover.
I tensed up when I saw him talking off his shoes.

Him:Relax I won't do anything to you, well at least not yet.

I blushed at that, Wait My God I just had my first blushing moment.Thando! Get that Shit out of your mind!.

Him:Scoot over.

I did as he told me and he  gotin bed snuggling me closer to him and wrapped his hand around my waist.
I didn't even fight it instead I just slept.

BUSIZWE.

I woke up next to a very beautiful.I've never seen a light Skinned yet so beautiful woman in my life.No don't get me wrong,lightskins are beautiful but she was on another level,intact she was a goddess.I Gently removed her hair from her face and Placed a gentle perk on her Small cute lips making her moan softly putting her thumb in her mouth Ncaaw.I tried to pull her thumb away from her mouth but she let out a soft cry moving away from me but I held her tight making her laid her head on my Chest.