INSERT 12

A loud sob escaped Ella's lips as the doctor muttered the most painful words ever"I'm sorry but we couldn't save your sister her heart stopped".

Thando:Shh I'm so sorry.

She said rubbing Ella's back.

Thando: Can we see her.

The Doctor nodded and directed them to Lene's ward.When they got there they found the nurse covering her.

Ella:She Can't be dead Tee.

Thando:I'm sorry Sis,But I have to go.

She said running out with tears in her Eyes and her heart beating rapidly.
She drove to their house and went straight to her room to pack a small back full of black clothes and went to get her briefcase which all kinds of knifes and Bombs.
She Drove to their private Airport And Boarded a jet to SA.
"KKZZ33GG DARK AQUA IS RAINING IN SA" She said in her monitor which will send a Massage to the Underground People Who will make the news viral.

BUSIZWE.

Its been since my Mom went missing.My dad is going crazy he thinks the people who took her are The Darks since it has been announced that Dark Aqua is raining in SA meaning she came here to kill.I won't lie and say I'm not Scared cause I'm Shit scared phela that bitch is Crazy and She kills Mercilessly.I just hope that my Mom was kidnapped by someone alse cause if it's AQUA;Chances of her being Alive are 0.1℅.Anyway we were in the palace with dad,King Zulu and Queen Zamo who witnessed everything that happened.

KingZulu:I don't think the Darks are the ones that took her,I mean Dark Aqua Just Announced that she is Coming.

Dad:Busizwe Messed with Dark Aqua's sister Daluxolo im pretty sure they are the ones that took her.

My underground phone Beeped alerting everyone.I was a message saying "I'm Coming for Mealie" It had a picture of my Mom Naked with bruises all over her body. I knew that that my Mom wasn't kidnapped by the Darks but by my Rival Sezi.
I gave my phone to my dad Who Cussed when he saw the message.

KingZulu:I have a plan.

We all looked at him.

KingZulu:I think we should make a deal with the Darks And Busizwe will sell Hus soul to Dark AQUA.

Me:What!No!

QueenZam:Zulu I don't think that's a good idea we can't sell Sizwe to the Darks.

KingZulu:We're not selling him Ndlovukazi yami,We are going to make a deal with his head only.Like A favour kinda thing.

Me:I..I.Do it.

Dad:You sure?

Me:Yes Baba.

KingZulu: Call her.

I swallowed hard Taking my phone and Dialling her Code and Call her with it...She answered after 2 Rings.

DarkAqua:Speak!

Me:Its Tiger.

Her:I Didn't ask I just said speak.

Me:I need your help.

Her:What kind of help?

Me:I need you to help me find my mother.

Her:am I supposed to shit your mother's Name?

Me:I..its Queen Mbalezintle Miller.

Her:Oh You son of a bitch.Im So going to get you for sending people to spy on me and my sister.

Me:Look I'm sorry okay, But please Don't punish my Mother for this.

Her:(Angry)Just like your Shit head didn't punish my sister right?

Me:I'm Sorry...Okay okay let's make a deal ill hand myself to you after you help me find my Mom.

Her:Listen her Miller even if you don't hand yourself over I'll still find you in a fly of a knife.

I swallowed hard,I'm pretty sure she even knows where I am right now.

Me:Are you going to help me?

Her:Yeah Where you at?

Me:Why you asking?

Her:I Ask questions here Mtimande.

Fuck!I felt myself getting hard.

Me:I..How did you know my clanname.

Her:I want you to marry me.

"What!" we all said in unison and She laughed.

Her:Im joking jeez.Give you dad the phone.

I did as she told me.

Her:ahh My king,Your wife is on her way to me As we speak so I suggest you and your Shitty son fly to Cape town The two of you, if you dare bring the cops imma kill your wife in front of you and those cops won't do shit okay?

Dad:Uhm Yeah.

Her:Good...Oh and go to Italy for real training imma hook you up with Contacts.