Chapter 11

***Zelilah's P.O.V***

I woke up and took my pain relievers. I went down and made myself some breakfast because my parents are yet again in another business trip. As usual, I drove myself to school.

~ Skip to History ~

Tuesdays are one of the many days I hate. Wanna know why? I have History with Ashton Dickhead Irwin. And Ms. Geraldine always wants us to work with pairs. Even if its the last subject, I still hate it.

"Okay class! Since we just finished talking about various wars, you are going to do a project about any war you want, due next week Tuesday. You may choose your partner but Ashton, your partner will be Zelilah." Ms. Geraldine told us right after she came in.

"What?! Why?!" Ashton and I freaked out in unison.

"Mr. Johnson really wants the both of you to make up." Ms. Geraldine answered.
"So you're just gonna fucking pair me with that bitch forever?!" Ashton complained.

"Yeah, pretty much." Ms. Geraldine said.

Ugh! I shrugged the thought away and went over to Ashton. Ashton and I tried to talk with each other but both of us knew that that will never work. So, we just talked about other things.

"Im really sorry for the family shit by the way." Ashton apologized.
"Sure you are." I spoke, looking at the other direction.
"No, I really am! Im even sorry for the strawberry shit as well!"

"I dont accept your apology. You even say 'shit' instead of the actual words."
"Well, I dont know how to apologize, okay?! I rarely do it." Ashton said fumbling with his fingers.
"Well, at least you try." I smiled a little.

After I said that, Ashton got less nervous and more confident. He offered to do the project at his house later and I accepted. The bell rang after that and we went home. I grabbed the stuff we need for the project but before I could even get to my car, Ashton honked his.

I got in and he drove. We didnt arrive to the same house when we had dinner though. This house was different. I tried to question him but he just ignored me. When he opened the door, I saw 3 boys: Luke, Calum, and Michael. Calum and Luke were playing FIFA while Michael was looking for his tie. He was in a suit and for once, he looked nice. And decent. A few hours ago, he looks like a punk broken kid. And now he looks like a gentleman. Wow! I never knew he had a girlfriend.

"Come, let's go to the living room." Ashton whispered to me.

I copied his actions and went to the room. Wow! He got everything we need! He was actually ready!

"What war do you want?' I asked him, looking around the huge room.

He didnt reply. He just kept on texting whoever his textmate was. I asked him the question over and over again. He still won't reply.

"ASHTON! WHAT WAR DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed at him.
"Why does it matter!? You're the smarter one!"  He yelled back.
"So that I'll know if you're okay with the topic! Since you rarely pay attention in class." I said, mumbling the last part.

"Fuck you, Zelilah! You always fucking think that you're fucking better than me cause you're  fucking smarter!"
"And you always think you're better than me because you're more popular. So we're even Ashton!"
"You want an idea for our project? How about us huh? We're always in fucking war!"

"Well that's good cause I remember everything we fight about!"
"You think you're the only one? I could fucking remember everything too! Would it be crazy if  I told you that in all these years, I actually like you? Especially that family dinner shit when you looked so hot." Ashton screamed at me, not realizing that he's confessing his feelings for me.

"Now you decide to admit that!" I yelled at him, not taking note of my own words.

"How could I admit that you're the smartest, nicest girl I ever met? How could I admit that Im sorry for being an ass to you, and at the same time wanna protect you? Want no one else to talk shit about you but me? What would you do if I said that the only girl I ever gave a fuck about, the only girl that I actually loved, hates me? It's not that easy, Zelilah." Ashton said softly.
"You actually liked me all these years?" asked, confused.

How could he like me? And if he does, why would he bully me all the time?

"Not 'like', Lilah. Love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! Guyssss! Please dont stop reading. Its only the start!!! Promise!

To all the ghost reader please vote and comment. Who knows, I might read your works too! Just like iSpinTheNarry . She has amazing books! Check it out!

Xx Kat