Chapter 13: Awkward ways to lose battles and win wars

Why had he agreed to this? It was the one thing she thought he would never agree to! He was her excuse for not having to go through with it!

Holly couldn't believe that Kieran had agreed to go on the double date! WITH THREE OTHER TEENAGERS! If they were in America, he could be the only one old enough to buy drink! That had to count for something?! BUT noooooo!!! Asshole. Always trying to make her happy, who did he think he was? Holly folded her arms in disgust, refusing to get dressed.

"Come on babe, it won't be that bad? You always said that CJ was mature, didn't you?" he offered, knowing he had pissed her off with his lack of concern about it all.

Holly rolled her eyes, he hadn't picked up on that bit of sarcasm either so. CJ being mature was a laugh.

"No...well yes I said it, but I didn't mean it!" she said, disgusted.

Kieran grinned, leaning over her on his bed.

"Well you should have mentioned something then."

He caressed his lips against hers ever so softly, as a strong whiff of lynx filled Holly's nostrils. She couldn't help it! How could she stay mad at him when he kissed her like that and he smelt like that?!

"Fine, but do me a favour first? And then I swear I won't give you the wrong directions to Shannon's place."

Kieran laughed at her, lying down onto her half naked, just showered body. He leant in to her neck and kissed it and licked it softly before asking;

"What would that be?"

The words licked against her neck, sending tingles through her spine.

"Just kiss me until we have to go."

Kieran laughed again, doing what he was told while running his hands all over her body, soft at first, but gaining strength.. He ran his hand under her light vest, cupping her naked breast and caressing it. She moaned against his kisses, her hands on his back trying to pull him closer.

***

She couldn't believe she settled for that deal and got tricked! Kieren stopped kissing her after a few minutes, he said it had been a half an hour but Holly knew it hadn't been.

And now she's stuck in the car on the way to collect Shannon and CJ and go on that BLOODY DOUBLE DATE. It wouldn't be so bad because Holly did love Shannon and CJ, but what makes it bad is that her boyfriend is a teacher in their school and Shannon had told Cj and now it was just going to be really awkward. "I mean, imagine it for one second!" she thought. You go out with your amazing maths teacher and he decides to go on a double date with his students and one of their boyfriends. It sucks.

"Are you odd still?" Kieren asked.

Yes, yes she was. She would much rather just stay at home and make out with her boyfriend all night. But he looked worried so she should probably lie.

"No, I would just rather stay home with you..." she offered, hoping it would worry him less, and that he would take up the offer.

Kieren moved his hand from the steering wheel to her lap, which only had one thing on it. Thin tights.

"Kieren pull over... Please," she asked suddenly.

Kieren looked at her, worry plastered all over his face.

"Why!? Are you ok? Don't vomit in my car please," he spat quickly, looking for somewhere to pull over.

She laughed, "I would if it stopped me from having to go out tonight", she thought, but actually said "I'm fine just pull over somewhere, please."

Kieren did what he was asked, even though he questioned her intentions.

When he stopped Holly opened her door, walked out and closed it again. She bent down and took off her tights. She then proceeded to walk to his side of the car and open his door. His look turned from worry, to disbelief, to trilled in the time it took her to shimy onto his lap.

He pushed his seat back and she had space to kiss his neck without her back being torn off by the wheel. He grabbed her hips before running his hand down to the seam of her skirt and going back up to her naked ass.