Chapter 9: Two blankets for two people.

Her eyes widened as she caught sight of the epicness that was before her. A beautiful wooden pier was lit up with multicoloured Christmas tree lights. The lights were wrapped around the railings of the pier, their colours licking and dancing off the clear water below, illuminating the entire thing.

"WOW," she gaped.

Her jaw dropped to her knees and Kieren smiled like an ape. He squeezed her hand, leading her up the pier. She gazed at the magical sparkles being reflected off the water, she ran her eyes along the trail of rose petals which were blowing lightly in the warm breeze. At the end of the pier sat a table and two chairs facing each other.

When they reached the table, Holly noticed the basket Kieren had been holding. The royal red table cloth covering the basket had intricate laces of swirls and Celtic knots. There were white plates and white napkins on a matching table cloth on the table. It was absolutely stunning.

The only light was a tall candle in the middle, which Kieren lit with his lighter. On a separate table was an old record player with old vinyl disks next to it.

The sun was setting, leaving shades of pinks and purples around the water and sky. It was perfect. Beautiful!

"So...erm...what do you think?" he asked, the most self conscience she had ever seen him.

Kieren looked at her and at the floor at the same time ... don't ask how!

"It's perfect," she said, through an uncontrollable smile.

She turned to face him, rose onto her toes and kissed him. He smiled into her kiss before kissing her back, their lips automatically falling into sync as they grew closer. The passion of the kiss sent waves of whales, dinosaurs and a few straggling butterflies into her stomach.

The kiss was no doubt doing the same to Kieren's penis. It was stiffening uncomfortably in his jeans.

He broke the kiss, knowing he couldn't take this much longer without fucking her brains out. He led her excitedly towards the record player.

"I have The Beatles, U2 and Passenger," he said, childlike excitement seeping through his voice.

Holly frowned, confused.

"Passenger is only just becoming famous? How do you have a vinyl of him?" she asked.

"He released vinyl for the new album," he stated, matter-of-factly.

Kieren took the plastic disk out of its cardboard container, placing it into the player. He let the pin down and it automatically began playing passengers new song, "Circles".

Kieren took her hand, dragging her closer to him before placing one hand on her waist. They danced around in circles, ironically, their bodies pressing warmly against one another's. Just as Holly wanted to stick her hand down his pants, her dinosaurs roared and grumbled in her stomach.

"You're hungry?" he asked.

Holly blushed, smiling innocently.

"Starving" she whispered.

He kissed her softly, not breaking the kiss while he pulled her into her seat. He pushed the chair in and started to kiss her again. She grabbed his neck and pulled him closer while he opened the basket of food with the other hand. The aromas of the warm food made her drop her hands and break the kiss. He smiled and opened the tupperware boxes, causing the smells to wrap around and Holly's nostrils. Her stomach roared again.

"Eat whatever you want," he offered, gesturing to the table of tupperware.

There was rice and noodles, curries and bbq ribs, everything they served in the chinese takeaway in the town in East Cork seemed to be on the table.

When Holly had eaten more than half of everything, he pulled out another tub from the basket. It was filled with cream and then he took out a second, filled with chocolate brownies. Holly had eaten all of that as well.

"You eat like a hound!" he laughed, when she was wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Holly giggled, blushing bright red.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" she asked, half jokingly.

Kieren's smile fell, knowing he'd have to tread lightly in case she erupted into anger and beat him like a gone off banana.

"No, I'm simply surprised since your body is so hot and yet you eat so much. How like?" he asked, trying not to convey his panic.

Holly blushed again, "I swim a lot," she said.

Kieren's jaw fell as his imagination pictured her in a tight, wet bikini. His dick throbbed under his jeans in his pants. He could feel it getting hard. It was his turn to blush, folding his hands over his lap, trying to look inconspicuous.

"I brought a padded picnic mat if you want to lie down," he suggested, trying to sway the conversation from the nip-slips he was already hoping for.

It had gotten dark and the moon was glowing the entire lake and pier. The sky was clear so the stars were shining bright like diamonds. It was quite cold. As if on queue, Holly shivered, her entire body riveting.

"Do you have one to cover us too?" she asked, hopeful. She rubbed her hands across her arms, trying to regain her body heat.

"Of course, m'lady," he said, cuffed with himself for having remembered it just before he left his house. He got to his feet and went to the basket once more, taking out two blankets. He laid one carefully across the pier floor, no doubt the padded one. Kieren then walked over to where she was shivering in her seat and took her hand. She stood up, the movement making her dress go up, just about still covering her bum. She quickly shuffled and dragged it down.

"You're no fun!" he grunted, mockingly, while he began pulling her into his hands. Swaying her a bit to the Passenger music, which was still playing, before holding her there, staring into her eyes. She felt his dick pressing against her stomach, throbbing against her lightly.

"You've gotten very excited, Mr. Joyce," she commented.

Kieren blushed a crimson red, internally demanding his dick to calm down. It ignored his demanding, of course! Holly pulled the back of his hair towards her, pulling him into a kiss. He abruptly responded, grabbing her bum and pulling her closer to his again throbbing dick. His tongue tasted of spicy curry, and hers tasted like chocolate and cream. He pulled her closer again, rubbing her bum through her dress.

"I need you Holly!" he grunted into her neck, as he attempted to catch his breath. His breath was sending thrills all through her. She kissed him again, refusing to let him go. She tugged on the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head, the kiss breaking just while it passed their faces. She rubbed his hard body, softly at first before tearing her nails along his bare chest. He sat down on the blanket, dragging her down with him. She sat on his lap, and could feel his dick throb against her core. She pushed his hard chest, straddling him. Her dress had wrapped around her hips, revealing her lacy thong. He ran his hands up along her thighs, pushed her thong away and started to rub her clit. He stuck a finger up her, pushing it up slowly.

"Oh fuck Mr. Joyce, fuck me!" she whispered, unable to give her breath a chance to catch up with her words.

Kieren groaned, his dick instantly getting even harder at the mention of his student begging him to fuck her. He flipped over, so she was lying under him. He took his pants off and she parted her legs for him, her knees high. He took his hard rod in his hand, leading it into her tight and now wet pussy. He pushed into her, her back arching while his thick cock went deeper and deeper into her.