Chapter 8: Welcome to my Utopia

After driving what felt like forever; going uphill, downhill (and at one stage Holly was convinced Kieren had started zigzagging from one side of the road to the other,) Kieren stopped the car. She again heard him open and close his door before opening her one a few seconds later.

"You ready?" he asked, holding out an arm she couldn't see.

Holly cocked an eyebrow, could he even see that? How high was this blindfold? She felt his fingers entwine themselves in hers as he finally realised she would never grab his outstretched hand. She got out of the car, holding onto his hands for dear life. He started to lead her to... god only knows where!

"There's a stone right there, mind!" Kieren shouted, pulling her aside.

Holly instinctively looked down, which being blindfolded, didn't help! If it hadn't been for the strong hands which snaked themselves around her stomach and pulled her, she would have face planted the floor! Why was there a stone in her way anyway? Where were they? Kieren let out a sigh of relief and laughed. He then proceeded to wrap her in his arms and pick her up, so that she was like a wife being brought over the threshold, or an overgrown baby.

"OH MY GOD! LET ME GO! HOLY CRAP KIEREN! NO! SERIOUSLY! STOP! PUT ME DOWN! KIERAN! I'M GOING TO FALL! KIERENSTOP!!!"

She weaselled and wriggled in his arms but there wasn't a hope in hell that he was going to let her go.

"Why? So you can fall again?" he asked, kissing her forehead.

Still wriggling, he held her tightly against his chest. She stopped struggling, surrendering instead to his sensational smell and warmth. She did however, fight the urge to just sniff him and kiss his bare neck.

"Are you sniffing me?" he asked, looking down at the woman in his arms stick her nose into his chest.

Holly giggled.

"It's not my fault that you smell so incredibly sexy!" she smiled and audibly inhaled a huge gulp of air through her nose.

Kieren rolled his eyes, not that holly could see anyway. They were nearly to where Kieren was taking her. It had started to get dark as the sun was setting and just ahead, Kieren saw the twinkling lights which he had set up earlier. When the contours of the rocky surface calmed, Holly was let go. Afraid of tripping again, she extended her arms like an airplane, whacking Kieren in the chest when she did.

"OW, shit!" It wasn't Kieren who winced, but Holly. The whack against his rock hard chest must have at least sprained her entire arm!

"I think you broke my entire right side!" she said in a squeal.

Kieren's voice rumbled at his laughter, sending thrills down Holly's body. He took her hand, flipped it and scanned it for injuries.

"Drama queen!" he decided.

He kissed her hand as if she was a little child.

"I am not a drama-" Kieren cut her off, placing a finger over her lips. They parted at his soft touch. He pressed his lips against hers, leaving them there, touching, before kissing her softly and gently.

He could taste her red lipstick... it tasted like rubber and strawberries, tingling his own lips.

She moved her lips against his until they were in sync and kissing each other at the same pace. His tongue licked her lips and she opened them to let him in. He didn't go in though. He bit her bottom lip slightly, breathing against her heavy breath. Their chests rose and fell at the same pace, her nipples brushing against his chest. It was Kieren who pulled away first, leaning his forehead against hers. He opened his eyes and remembered her blindfold.

"Want to know where I've taken you now?" he asked.

Holly smiled against his lips, kissing him softly again.

"Mhmmm," she murmured.

He laughed, wrapping his arms around her back and ran his fingers up towards the blindfold. He untied her blindfold, opening her eyes to the world he had created for the evening.

"Bienvenido a mi Utopia," he said, beaming and gesturing his arm around to show the scale of the world.

When Holly could see again, her eyes automatically locked with his.

"What?" she asked, not understanding him.

He laughed again, taking her hand and leading her towards his creation.

"It means welcome to my Utopia," he said, through grinning teeth.