Antonia's face did not show any amusement, as she cautiously opened the door of the car and stepped outside. She was confident that today was the day she died, but somehow she had miraculously survived. 

"After we're done here," she stepped out of the car and gave Rhys a death-glare, "I'm taking a bus home." 

Rhys was feeling very humorous today, as he locked the car and walked towards her, a goofy smile plastered on his face. "I guess you were so scared that you didn't bother asking me where I was taking you." 

Antonia watched the man came to a stand in front of her, hands in pocket and grinning foolishly at her. She shook her head. 

"I trust you." she said, looking straight into his eyes, "Unless it's for mutual pleasure, you won't do anything to harm me." 

Rhys stared at her face, drinking in her words. When was the last time someone had told him that?

Had anyone ever told him that? 

"But since I am kind of curious," Antonia craned up her neck to stare at the tall building, that seemed to touch the clouds as appeared from the ground, "where are we?" 

"You'll see." Rhys started walking towards the entrance, and Antonia followed behind him in silence. Upon entering she saw that the interior was even grander than the exterior, giving off a ridiculous expensive vibe, and Antonia felt self-conscious in her blue blouse and black pencil skirt. She followed Rhys until they came face-to-face with a steel door, which she realized was actually an elevator. Rhys pressed a button, and the doors slid open. Once they had entered, Rhys pressed another button, with the number 23 written on it, Antonia noticed, and the elevator jerked to life. 

Antonia basked in the comfortable silence, swaying lightly from side-to-side beside him, watching the numbers increase one-by-one in the screen above them. She wanted to ask if this is his home but decided not to, glancing sideways to see him scrolling on his phone. 

There was a 'ping', and the elevator stopped. As soon as the doors opened, Antonia's jaw dropped to the ground. 

Before her, she saw a lavish living room, bathed in twilight from the massive glass windows which surrounded the room. She was amidst similar high-rise buildings, as was evident from the glowing windows from the skyscrapers visible through the glass. She was in a penthouse, she realized, absentmindedly walking towards the windows, and looking through it, catching the fantastic view of London beneath her. 

"It's so beautiful..." she touched her fingertips to the glass. It was her first time in a building so high, and she had no idea London could look so mesmerizing. 

"This is my apartment," Rhys came up beside her, "I don't come here often." 

"So, then where do you..." Antonia looked at him, studying his face as he gazed out of the window. 

"I mostly live with my mother in her house," he answered, "I'll be staying here from today, as long as Raul is here." Antonia caught the brief glimpse of anger in his eyes as he mentioned his brother. 

"And you have brought me here because...?" she leaned on her back against the glass, tenderly touching her fingers against his biceps. He smiled smugly. 

"My favorite room happens to be here." 

Antonia furrowed her eyebrows, frowning, but she saw the glint in his eyes and instantly knew what he meant. 

"You have a Red Room?" she grinned excitedly. Rhys scowled. 

"I didn't give it any such exclusive name," he began undoing his tie, "but I assure you that it's no less."