He captured her bruised lips, his tongue softly running over them, slightly sucking, while her nails dug deep into the skin of his back. She wanted him.

“Fuck me!”, she whined again.

And finally, he obeyed, entering her in one slow motion.

She arched her back by the familiar feeling of having him deep inside of her. She moaned loudly, not giving a fuck if someone could hear her.

“Like that?”, he asked and thrusted deeper inside of her, “Or like that?”, he thrusted harder, “Or more like that?”, he increased his pace.

She cried in response, wiggling enthusiastically beneath him, trying hard to adjust his new, much faster pace.

It didn't take long, and both of them were breathing heavily, moaning, groaning, crying out loudly while riding down the high they were experiencing together.

“Come for me, Steph!”, he gasped and added some more pleasure, one of his fingers placed on her most sensitive spot, “Come for me, baby!”

She cried again. This cry was only for him. Only he could make her cry like that.

He felt the familiar signs of her very soon coming orgasm which excited him even more.

Suddenly, her inside tightened up around him, her hips meeting his in ecstasy, pressing him with her legs wrapped around his body as deep as possible inside of her, her whole body shaking unstoppably in lust. She was coming for him. Hard.

He followed her right behind, gasped her name and emptied himself warm inside of her, his eyes not leaving the sight of her beautiful, sweaty, disheveled sex face.

Afterwards, they met in a flow of hungry kisses, their tongues hot and wet exploring each other's mouths. She ran her fingers through his gray curls and smiled at him. She loved him so much.

“Gosh, Lindsey! Would you have thought that we'd still be doing this in our 60s?! After being married for 15 years?!”, she said breathless when he rolled down of her to lie beside her.

“I hoped so!”

They looked at each other and laughed. He grabbed her hand, his fingers slipped between hers – still the perfect fit, she thought and smiled.

After remaining silent for a while, their fingers playing lovingly with each other, he turned around and looked right into her eyes, a certain grin on his face she knew far too well.

“Let's do it again!”

“What?! Are you serious?!”, she shrieked, her eyes wide open.

“Yes, I am!”, he said and approached her again.

“How can you... I mean.. You're sure you're still capable of...?”

“I'll show you how capable I still am!”, he groaned and moved on top of her again.

“See?!”, he smirked and watched her surprised face as she felt his erection rubbing against her thighs.

“Oh God, Linds!”, she mumbled into his neck, “You're going to break my back one day! I'm an old woman, now, you know!”, she laughed, allowing him to touch her intimately.

“You're not old, Steph!”

“I am, Lindsey! We both are!”

He looked at her, his thumb softly stroking her cheek.

“How can you still find me so attractive?”, she suddenly asked sheepishly and looked into his eyes.

“How couldn't I?! You're still as beautiful to me as you were back in the day when I first met you.”

“Filthy liar!”, she laughed and nudged him playfully.

“I'm not lying, Steph!”

“Oh come on, Linds! Look at me! I'm anything but as beautiful as I was when I was 17!”

“I look at you and I see... The same mouth... The same eyes... The same nose... The same beautiful woman I fell in love with all those years ago.”, he said, placing soft kisses all over her face, “And you know what?!”

“What?”, she asked shyly.

“Some things never change!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story. I'm going to work on some new material, soon. I have to admit I really love writing. :D