"It's okay eventually. She moved school and he's still at my school."

"Do you still practice athletic with him?"

"The competition was over so we don't have to practice after school."

"Oh good. I don't like that guy either."

"Why?"

Because that guy was so close to her, casually ruffled her hair, headlocked her, teased her. More important, he almost put her in danger.

"Because you're too reckless and clumsy. He might feel burdened." He lies, still not looking back at her.

"What kind of reason is it?" Eyes rolling, Yujin absolutely disputes how unreasonable the answer is.

--- ✳ ---

THIRD POV

Stealing glance at the girl dozing off beside him when their shoulders brush against each other due to the moving bus, clouds of thought about her flood into Yeosang's mind again. It feels unexpected but enjoyable like a cool sweet treat during hot summer days, unlike the familiar feeling he has spent on her during their childhood time.

The heat of summer hits hard indeed. It's not odd as sun light keeps knocking on the bus window which is next to their seat. A few beads of sweat forming on Yujin's forehead while she's still in day dream. The older boy who is looking at her apparently feels the same. He swiftly turns on his portable fan with his left hand, letting the little fan blows at her. His right hand gently moves her head resting on his broad right shoulder.

Heart fluttering.

Nonetheless, he wants to wait a little more to figure out what is this feeling instead of jumping into conclusion. To him, patience is the key for everything.

But is it really alright that way?

--- ✳ ---

THIRD POV

Half an hour passes by, Yeosang and Yujin finally arrive at their destination. Since holiday is about to come, the boy will surely be busy with hectic work at Paw. Together with Jongho and Chaein, they decided to go on a picnic at a urban area which Chaein did two days wandering on the internet to find.

Wooyoung and San planned on joining them today, but San was back out at last minute as he had some urgent to settle at his dorm.

"Took you guys long enough." Jongho, who was fishing at the edge of the river, silently comes from behind the pair as he catches their glimpses from afar.

"I overslept." Yeosang shrugs his shoulders shamelessly.

The other three fall in silence as they know it's a Yeosang thing when he has days off. No question needed.

"Yo. I'm still earlier than you even though I had class." Wooyoung's head pops up behind Jongho, nagging his friend.
.
.
.

After unpacking their picnic set under a tree near river bank where is far enough to not be disturb by other people, the group is dining in hamburgers and fried chicken while sitting in a circle on the checked blanket. It's pretty chill and relaxing throughout their talk as the three boys know each other so well and so do the girls. The youngsters share stories about their life and other things etc.

"There's sauce here." Wooyoung, who's just done eating his hamburger, points his index finger at Yujin who has tomato sauce stained on her cheek.

The said girl tries to wipe it off by the back of her palm but still can't find the right spot making her cheek ends up more sauce spreaded.

Before Chaein shoves a tissue towards her friend who is sitting between Yeosang and Wooyoung in the circle, Wooyoung reaches out his thumb up to her cheek, wiping the sauce momentarily.

"Done! All clean." He exclaims contently, looking at the girl with a smiley face, not even spares the others his attention.

Wooyoung just acts the way he is, never finds awkward to approach people around him even it's straight forward most of the time. Soon, shyness kicks in the atmosphere as he sees blushing Yujin.

Heart harmering.

"Thanks." The pitch black haired girl's voice inaudibly calls her friend, with an attempt to escape from the unfolding scene. "Go to the washroom with me, Chaein."

Jongho has been taking in the sight, coos smugly to mock his brother's friend after the two girls' figures are far from their spot.

"This is the first time I've seen Wooyoung being this shy though. I smell something fishy~"

"StOp ChOi JoNgHo."

Elbows fight initiates between the two boys as they keep nudging each other in such a not gentle way.

On the other hand, an itchy kind of feeling creeps in Yeosang's mind. He feels uneasy the moment Wooyoung's ears turn red.

Then Yeosang stands up from his spot and turns his back to go somewhere without a word.

"Where are you going?" The other two halt their bickering, eyes glue to Yeosang who is slowly walking away.

"I want jelly," The said boy answers flatly, chinning towards the convenience store near by which earns nods from his friend and the younger.

Not gonna lie, Yeosang seems tense seeing the interaction between Yujin and Wooyoung but obviously can't do anything about it.

Because he decided to be patient.

***********

Someone is jelly jelly ~