11 • Jelly

Is it love that causes us to act out of character? --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

THIRD POV

It's been almost a month since Yujin last saw Yeosang as their schedules were overlap most of the times. While the girl was studying her ass off for the retake, the boy was busy with assignments and his part time job at Paw. Yes, he decided to work at the pet cafe since Yunho - Wooyoung's cousin - offered him as the Cafe is gradually gainning more customers lately.

"At this rate I feel like forgetting your face isn't hard at all." Yeosang shakes his head, a sly grin casted on the corner of his lips, diverting towards the younger.

"How dare you." The latter smacks his arm multiple times, causing him to wince in pain.

Yujin feels relieved to see Yeosang back to his normal self. He was kinda distant towards her after the incident at the abandoned library. Truth to be told, she has zero courage to ask him as the male is quite scary when he's mad. The fear of seeing his inner bursted out anger definitely outweighs the urge of satisfying her curiosity.

Being totally clueless of what happened after Wooyoung found her and she hugged him for her dear life because she passed Out right after that. Her mom said when her dad and Yeosang arrived at the place, Wooyoung was carrying her bridal style, walking out of the library. Then Yeosang piggy backed her home together with the other two. Nothing other than that.

May she think too much?

"ExCuSe mE. Are you still listening?" She's snapped as Yeosang brings out a portable fan, blowing at her face.

"Huh? Well... No."

The latter darts her gaze elsewhere, rubbing her nape sheepishly.

His eyes squint at her. Without any warning, he pulls the portable fan in his hand nearer to her face, causing her bangs a mess.

"Look what you do. Now I look like a potato." After snatching the fan out of his grasp with such effortful attempt, she turns on the phone camera to fix her bangs.

"You're still cute even with or without bangs though." He mutters something to himself that the younger can't catch.

"What did you say?"

Cute? Did she hear it wrong?

Ignoring her question, the boy turns his head towards the scenery outside the bus window. The red tip of his ear can be seen in the girl's eyes causing an effect in her heart.

Should she raise her hope higher?

No. No. Don't get ahead of yourself Yujin!

.
.
.

There's no way Yeosang repeats what he has just spat out by accident.

"I asked you if everything at school settled down? The girl who trapped you and her boyfriend."