soniya "i know but he found us and he tell me to show his self to you. i dont know but he want help to you, this cat not talking just give hint to me and also his parents in city. he has power but we dont know exactly what he has power i dont know but we thing he help us and also want to join some good soul, demons in our team."
soniya going to medicine shop beside us. doctor complete treatment of zonkie team and they all going to van. sunny, ashwin, tanisha, vidhiya are see old women because she waving her hands and smiling that also zonkie teams smile but not waving his hands. soniya talking to doctor and nurser they both male.

soniya "i want to tell you something how distance is underground hole. i just go to there for some pictures" smile

doctor "no one go there if some one near they will kill because of kabandh"

nurse "kabandh you know a ramayana's demon. some say group of kabandh living in underground and they have special powers" horror voice.

soniya "i dont know about kabandh, what a demons really exist in world. i just see many demons in movies but never see i want to see because of photos"cute voice.

zonkie team in van and they yelled "come soniya". she going to zonkie team but doctor and nurse stare her like she mad and she want treatment. she seat in van driving, all zonkie's are under going to sleep because of medicine.

soniya "i think we wanna postpone our mission, your all tired and how i do along. our doubt is try many kabandh in underground hole, no one see but only hear weird voices in there. so i just want postpone this mission our i want help a villagers" sad & smile.

vidhiya "some one help you but not villagers, you know ten head dwarf. he will help you, but he much horny you know so fire cat will help you. fire cat want a new body because of his power increased and he want end this mission today." sleepy.

tanisha "what a ugly dwarf with ten head, but we dont have option here like souls. fire cat want new body how he just born and we dont know what's powerful soul inside. see what's his power today, soniya know we all got medicine and sooner we sleepy and not helping her but a fire cat and dwarf ten head demon will help her"

ashwin "okay lets see and please dont try to said any villagers, that's to risky and also if one of know kabandh. our mission in danger if we shared our mission to any villagers" angry.

soniya "i just talk a old women but this fire cat give me hint to do this chating. that not my mistake and also he said he want help a villagers but why idont know" angry.

sunny "just talk with fire cat what he gonna do expose our mission to villagers but why. if we expose so some bad people will distroy our team, you know humans alway danger for good souls." nicely.

fire cat going to vidhiya's hand and they all stare at medicine shop and stationary shop, in shops both fearly see back. fire cat laughing and answering to vidhiya in hints.
vidhiya "he said, only few store in villages and this main shop because daily need here and also some distance vegetable shop and hotel but just see after night of this shop. because ghost his here and he will protect this village, this small village in pentagon shaped and store only in pentagon shaped's point. we wanna go to bus stop and summoned this ghost. this ghost was exactly help this city because kabandh love ancient stones and our pentagon stone related to this village so closely." shocked.

tanisha "i think we wanna help some old person who know everything about this village so much close." happy.

soniya going to old women but medicine shop male nurse just walking there with talking on phone and laughing.

soniya "hii aunty we just want help you a you have few shop in village but no hotel in here. we just want eat and we dont know about this village much close then you" smile.

old women "no hotel in this village if you want rest you are sleeping in room. some temporary rent room available but not like hotel. a normal villager give you service like a hotel, i will help you" happy and smile.

nurse "aunty we just have to close the shop a time is over. just see clock, 8.30 and sonner we gonna go home."

soniya "no hotel in village. how we eat and sleep, i believe some villagers if he robbering us."

nurse "no one will robber you becaues some urban legens in here. like a a thief never live in here, a group of thief want robbering this village many years before but a sadhu have a power of protect this village and he did it till after death but some angry ghost only disturbing peoples but not hurting in village a outside of village we fear of kabandh" scary voice & smile.

old women "he is right, but i will help you. i live with my daughter and son in law, but i dont have extra rooms. i just help you to eat not sleep but said some one who help you"

male nurse "here some distance a liquor shop, but that rooms was not good. liquor shop on ground floor and first floor a rental room."

soniya "some other shop in village. like a small hotel think" smile.

old women "no other shop only a spiritual shop and photo shop but only gods and other image and like a general store. he is so rich and big shop, but no sleeping rooms in there already some person sleeping in there for no home."

soniya "okay we want eat and we adjust to sleeping in van and going to underground hole" smile and laughing.

male nurse "if you really want see ghost a many ghost so just wait 9 clock and if you heard something in jungle, but dont go in there is kabandh" fearly.

some books falling and also shacking table like earthquake but not old women shacking.
in medicine shop injection breaking his self and that loud voice heared by male nurse but a doctor listen song in earphone. soniya see this and shocked but she stare van.
In van everyone see to jungle side, its means everything doing is kabandh and making fear of villager for they dont go out side of villager. but van shacking like earthquake so much but its just heavy air.
everyone zonkie was also in fear.
soniya going to van. male nurse yelled because every injection in medicine are broken its selfs. oldwomen tired to see one by one books falling it self.