Part 1

It was a hot sunny day in Japan where the sun shines the brightest and birds chirp. Mukuro alarm clock went off he got up did his morning routine and ate a small breakfast which was toast and egg. He put his outfit on, grabbed his cigarette pack, put his shoes on then headed out for today.

He greeted his neighbors and looked at his list he is supposed to do today. It was to go to work, shop and visit his mom he sighed and put the list away and arrived at work 20 minutes later. He put on his martial arts outfit and was ready to teach class, the kids arrived on time and got into their positions.

After 2 hours of class teaching Mukuro got ready to go home, one of his co workers was a female name Mindi she always tries to hit on him ever since he started working there. She came up to him with her shirt half unbuttoned and skirt to short she said "Hi Mukuro u did well today" Mukuro looked at her in disgust and said in his head "Why is she talking to me" he didnt wanna be rude so he said "I guess so" after getting his things ready Mindi sighed and asked "Do you wanna go to a team dinner" Mukuro ignored her and left Mindi huffed and went back to what she was doing.

When Mukuro left, he was heading to the supermarket since a sale was going on and he was not about to miss it. He jumped from building to building to the supermarket unknown he went in and fought for the half priced meals with a bunch of old ladys.. after that crazy stuff happen he sighed and starts walking to his mother house, he decided to take a shortcut in the ally way. When he was walking in the alley way a light beam shot passed him. Mukuro barely dodge the attack and looked around for what attacked him he saw a small girl about 4,11 come out she shot another light beam at him and he dodged but she hit the half off meal instead. Mukuro looked at it and sighed "My fucking meal..." the girl spoke "A demon has no right being here why are you here" she said. Mukuro was confused and said "I don't even know why im here.." she shoot another light beam at him.

Mukuro dodged again and was getting annoyed with this so he uses his dark magic to come out from her shadow and picked her up and threw her "That was for my fucking meal" he said. The girl flew into a vacant building causing smoke not being able to see what happened to her, he walked to his mom's house walked in and started talking to her, decided to eat dinner over there and went backed home did his night routine layed down in his bed and sighed "What a long day.." he said as he drift off to sleep.

Click the star to vote and comment what you think!