twenty-six

** promiscuous, nelly furtado

"y/n, they're coming around the corner, love." dom's low voice gently bellows from the first floor of the penthouse apartment. "oh dom, don't rush her, looking ten times more perfect than you already are is a beautiful and precise practice," i heard megan mutter a compliment. a small laugh escapes my lips and i knew they heard.

"wow," i mutter out loud as i took one more look in the mirror, my natural glam eye look couldn't have been more spot-on; the dress, megan couldn't have helped make a better choice. i honestly felt sexy, no...sultry...powerful. okay, let's face it, i looked like the baddest bitch.

as i make your way downstairs, i grip the railing to the spiral staircase. i can see dom trying to peek with every turn. i can feel my cheeks heating up once i'm finally in his peripheral. his mouth became slightly agape and his pupils did a number. his hand clenches into a quiet fist. oh yeah, he's pissed, he looks to megan, who simply responds, "totally bitchin'" as colson grips her waist. he looks back to me, he's melting inside under this facade he's got going on.

"am i throwing you off?"

he looks me up and down, fixated on every curve, before looking into my eyes. i hide my hitched breath; he knows i almost could never handle his eye contact, but i'm standing my ground. he simply says, "nope," before biting his lower lip.

a car horn blows from outside. they're here. i clear my throat before fixing my dress on last time. i hold my hand up in a princess-like manner as i wait for him to take it to escort me to the vehicle, "didn't think so."

he opens the door for me like the proper gentleman, probably because he had to. i look to him from the corner of my eye, his facial expression was just solid. i hadn't seen him look at me this way since i tested him in the cellar. it was like he wanted to punish me for doing absolutely nothing wrong, or devour me one. i go to step up into the blacked out suv; he picks me up and slides me into my seat almost in one swift motion. an "oh," escapes from the back of my throat, he chuckles at my surprise.

he leans in and i can feel his soft, plump, lips brush against my anti helix, "i don't know what you're trying to prove, little rose," his hands grip my inner thigh under my dress, which made me gasp, "but if you're not on your best behavior," his teeth graze my helix before planting a soft, gentle kiss to my ear, "i'm going to absolutely ruin you." i can feel the chills run from my feet through my arms and i know he did too. i feel him smirk before he pulls himself off and shuts the door.

seconds later, he hops in, grabbing his seat belt. he looks to me with a raised brow as he speaks without words. my state is cold, "fuck a seat belt, it didn't get me very far last time." i had my reasons for being so stern. it's not something you like to find out that everyone expects almost the absolute dumbest and careless attitude from you. and the things abbey had written in the note, some he'd already told me, but others just didn't make sense.

"fuck man," colson mutters out, i wince as i feel his slight grip come in contact where abbey had stuck me with an injection "we need to get you two back to the room so i can clean these up," his focus shifts to the gashes in my face before he goes to inspect megan. "megan, we need to call gerald. he'll help us get this shit up, but we need a story for him. because if yon or memphis find out, we're fooked."

dom turns to grab his phone, and i couldn't help but ask, "...why does he matter?" as dom trails off explaining, i skim the bloodied luxury that was abbey's room. i had just killed someone. my heart was racing at a speed not thought possible, it felt. i could practically feel the beating in the pit of my stomach, my hands were so clammy, i could feel my nervous sweat submerge from my bloodied scalp. wait a minute.