one

** kill somebody, yungblud

the night was perfect. you and your friends had just graduated this morning; you all had bought fake id's a while ago for tonight and you'd all went to the next town over. your friend alyssa thought clubbing would be a great way to celebrate even though you weren't too sure, yet there you stood: on the dance floor in a complimentary vibrant red dress a friend had lent to you and you're almost as drunk as everyone in the room combined.

it was very hot and alyssa had ran off with a boy to the restrooms so you were not about to take your chances going in there. attempting to make your way to the entrance to step outside, you quickly you become annoyed at the fact that your vision is practically keeping you from going anywhere, but being the determined drunk that you were, you still tried anyway. luckily, you succeeded after what felt like hours of pushing through sweaty people and you felt blessed in your drunken state as the night's cool breeze caressed your skin.

for a moment, you stood against the wall of the building. a bouncer had asked if you were alright; of course you said yes. you started to feel a hole develop in your stomach as you began to crave a burger.  "where's the nearest burger king?" you look to the tall man. he tells you it's about two blocks away and insists you get a ride. "nah...i...i need th..the air anyway." you begin to walk away.

...

...

your blurred vision makes out the bright yellows and blues of a tall neon sign and you know you're near. you approach the door and reach for your wallet, but the only problem is that your wallet isn't there. "what the-"

"hey love!" you hear. you turn to see a boy with chocolate brown hair approach you. "i think you dropped this," he says as he hands you the familiar, small silver wallet.

"ahh...thank you s-sooo much," you tell him.

"love are you alright?" he looks at you a little funny.

"hm? oh yeaah! just a..a little drunk...like...just a widdle," you admit.

"keep your wallet, let me buy you something. you sit out here. they could call the cops on you."

you're about to insist he not, but by the time you find the right words, he's already inside.

a few moments later, he comes out with a bag and a large drink. "walk with me love, my car is just up there," he nods in direction with his head. you begin walking with him, which was easy because he was being slow and taking his time to make it easy for you.

"so what are you doing walking all alone at two in the morning?"

"oh well i just gradu," hiccup, "ated and...my friends and i were celebrating. i needed air but my friend is fucking some guy in the washrooms so i stepped outside...and then i got hungry."

all you heard him say was "hm," but he wasn't being judgey or anything. "what about you? what are you doing out at two in the morning...not drunk?"

"i got hungry," he answers with a smirk, mocking you. you began talking as you walked, and when you're drunk you're very talkative. you were surprised he hadn't demanded you to shut up; then again he didn't know you and he wasn't very rude. you were fumbling with your wallet and you noticed that your id had disappeared. not just the fake one, but all of them. your puzzled look had surfaced.

"well this is me," he says to you, setting the bag and drink on the hood of the car, placing his hands in his jacket pockets.

"wait, why are you leaving me by myself?"

"i'm not love. you're coming with me." his smile turns grim. you attempted to study him closer, you could see the tip of some plastic sticking out of his front pocket. you realized just enough showed that you could see part of you y/c/h hair in the picture.

"what?" wait did he. shit. you turn to make a run for it, but your body is jerked back in his direction aggressively. you begin kicking your legs but he places a cloth over your mouth. your thought process becomes disoriented very quickly along with your vision, as if it weren't already. within seconds, you are completely unaware of what's happening. you try your hardest to stay awake; before you know it, you're already in the backseat and you already know you're not getting out.