15. The Stolen Kiss

Start from the beginning

Pie seemed didn't bother with it when she started to touch the super bike intently. "It's so cool. Can I have this one too?" Kim knew Pie was so interested with her super bike. Pie face lit up with amazement as if the thing in front of her eyes was something unusual which they couldn't find on the Earth.

"You can't ride this on your own. Look at yourself. So short and too thin. This super bike is so heavy you know." Kim gibed purposely. Seeing Pie get mad was her new hobby now. It was always entertaining.

"Urghh, everybody said I'm too short!" Pie pouted. The excitement which she had on her face slowly subsided to a sulky expression. Kim watched how Pie folded her arms grumpily and turned her tiny frame to the other direction. Pie definitely an expressive person. When she was mad, you will know she was in angry with you. When she was happy, you could see the happiness in her body language.

"Nah, enough with it. Let's go. We shall be late and it's all because of you." Kim said and reached out her hand for the helmets. She handed one to Pie and the other one was of course for her. Reluctantly Pie took the helmet from Kim. She wasn't really sure why Kim gave it to her anyway.

"Are we going to ride this motorbike?" Pie's eyes blinked in a mix emotion. Kim couldn't tell whether it was a happy thought or otherwise. Pie's facial expression was too hard to be read this time.

"Yes. Any problem?" That tom queried. "If you don't want to, you don't have to come with me."

"No - no!" Pie waved her hands just to shake off the thought of she was not coming along with that tom. Kim has misunderstood her reaction just now.

"Let's go now. It must be really awesome to ride on this beast." She said. Upon hearing the last part of Pie's statement, Kim's brows knitted into dead tie. The girl said her super bike was a beast?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Pie scowled. If Kim was trying to pick up a childish argument with her at the moment, it was surely not a good idea.

"Okay whatever. This is a beast or beauty, we are going to ride my super bike." Kim said and hopped on the bike. Pie did the same too but she kept wondering why they have to ride a bike when Kim could drive her Lamborghini?

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Photo shoot Studio

"Remember Pie, behave yourself okay?" Kim took a glance to Pie who was walking behind her. They are heading to the studio which was located at the eleventh floor. Pie managed to read the signboard in front of the building which they entering now. It is MM Holdings.

"Pie?" Kim called again. She caught Pie looked a bit spacing out.

Startled with it, Pie stared to Kim blankly. "I know. You don't have to remind me for infinite times. I'm not a little toddler." Pie grumbled. Kim always had a negative thought towards her. That tom never changed.

"Who knows you got over excited later? It's such embarrassing if they knew I did take you here." Kim muttered as they kept walking to their targeted place.

"You better stop babbling or I will do it for real." Pie threatened.

"You're threatening me?" Kim lashed out in her controlled voice. People started to look at them from distance. Perhaps they heard their conversation since the beginning.

"YES!" Bravely Pie said. She returned the same thing that Kim often do to her - an annoying smirk across the lips.

"I shouldn't offer you to come along just now."