Prologue: How It Began

(Yahoo! With Union X finally released, I can now work on this! I was a bit worried it wouldn't be finished! Either way, this is the first book in the Thank You Series, so we can finally start from the beginning! Now, enjoy!)

             Magic was created by a powerful sorcerer and had a student, The Master of Masters. He loved the magic and decided to teach six people his skills. However, he did not expect to see a disaster approaching them. One of his students decided to seek a powerful source of magic. His search found him a giant heart. As he tried to access the power, the heart was shattered into fourteen pieces. There were seven pieces of light and seven pieces of darkness. In order to save this world, he sent the seven lights to himself and six students. Then he cast the seven darkness to seven random people. However, the Seven Vessels of Darkness attacked the Seven Lights! The Master of Masters decided to make the battle last longer. He cast a spell that would make the seven lights and darkness reincarnate. This would keep the battle on. He wasn't sure how to save the world yet. He did trust the future seven lights to save the world and help the seven darkness. After all, you cannot have light without darkness in the world.

In the present day of the Oceanic continent, there was a young man with spiky hair running to school. He lived on the Destiny Island and attended Destiny High School where the students wore a white-collar shirt and blue pants or skirts with brown shoes. His name was Sora. He was a pretty average kid who made friends easily and enjoyed hanging out with them. A tall man with silver hair patted Sora's head. The man with silver hair was smart, quiet, and strong. His name is Riku. The two of them were best friend. A girl with auburn hair skipped over to them. She was kind, wise, and brave. Her name is Kairi. Three of them were best friends! Sora was waving to his twin brother, Roxas. Roxas had yellow spiky hair and ignored his twin brother. He was serious and emotional. He went to his friends, Hayner, Pence, and Olette. Roxas then waved to a girl with raven hair. She waved back as she let her little brother walk to the science lab. She is Xion, and her little brother is Ienzo. She was pretty and brave. Kairi waved to her best friend who waved back to her. Her name is Namine. She was very artistic and nice. She usually hanged out with either Kairi or Roxas. Then, two boys were running to the school. The boy with blonde hair won when he arrived at the school first. His twin brother growled at him. Before they were breaking into a fight, two seniors broke them up.

"Ven! Van! Don't fight on your first day!" a girl with blue hair scolded.

The twins held their heads in shame. Ventus was bright, quick, and fast. He had light, blonde spiky hair and blue eyes. Vanitas was smart, strong, and serious. He had yellow eyes, a piercing on his left ear, and black, spiky hair.

"Sorry Aqua," the twins said sadly.

She laughed at them as she looked at her little brother, Riku. He caught her gaze and waved to her. She was very smart and strong.

"Relax Aqua. They are just freshmen." Terra said with a smile as he kissed Aqua's cheek.

Terra was very strong and determined. However, he is also gullible. A group of freshmen with Ienzo were waving towards Ven and Van. The twins went to their friends and chatted with them. Ephemer was happy, Skuld hugged him, and Brain was reading his book while Strelitzia smiled warmly. The group went to school as Terra and Aqua followed them. A boy with flaming red hair was walking to school with a boy with blue hair. The two of them were good friends.

"So, ready for another school year, Isa?" the boy with red hair asked with a laugh.

"Lea, we need to focus. This is an important year!" Isa said seriously.

Lea mainly joked around, but he can be serious and strong when the situation calls for it. This town seems peaceful, but the darkness was occurring.

As Ven's group was walking to class, Skuld asked excitedly, "Did anyone see the news about the Wind Foreteller?!"

Ephemer nodded as he said, "He stopped another robbery!"

Brain and Ienzo did not care and continued to read their books as Van listened to music and ignore them. Strelitzia was listening to them closely. Ven just smiled because he was the Wind Foreteller. He had awakened his power and decided to save the town. However, he had an encounter. As he saved a woman from being harassed by a rude, drunken man, he saw a man in a black coat.

Wind Foreteller held his keyblade as he faced the man to ask, "Who are you?"

The person in the black coat summoned his own keyblade. He charged at the Wind Foreteller. Wind Foreteller blocked the attack, but he was pushed back. He was close to being pushed off the building! The Wind Foreteller jumped away from the attacker. The attacker then vanished in pure darkness. That's when the Wind Foreteller knew that a dark force was coming. The Wind Foreteller transformed back into Ventus. He needed a plan to stop this coming darkness! He did need a way to find people with strong lights. He went to Terra's father, Erauqs. He knew a lot about the history of their town. Ventus visited him when Terra left to play a sports game with Riku and Lea.

"Ah, Ven. Why are you here?" Erauqs asked curiously.

Ven asked seriously, "How can you find seven lights?"

Erauqs was surprised to hear Ven's question.

Erauqs said, "Well, you can give a test about helpfulness. The ones with the highest scores are the brightest"

Ven was excited. He created simple tests. He gave it to his friends and some classmates last year. He collected the results and found the perfect lights! Once the school year starts, he would gather the lights by forming a club. This club would represent the seven lights.